Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man Utd boss Ferguson delighted with Solskjaer's coaching start

Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson says Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is
impressing in his role as new strikers coach.

"Ole has been working with the forwards and alongside Rene Meulensteen, our
technical skills development coach," Ferguson told Inside United.

"He's started with the first team, and he's just building his confidence as a coach.

"He was always in the dressing room as one of the players and all of a sudden
he's a coach.

"But he's doing great, we're really pleased with him."

Good work Ole :)

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Absolute legend. Im so delighted for him. If he didnt have this opportunity he would probably still be devastated that his career was over. Hopefully he can pass on his knack of scoring late goals :)

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
He has so much experience to give to the youngster and is an ideal role model for them and was also a true professional.....went about his business.....scored goals, important ones..!!...no questions asked...

Ole.......the ultimate professional.

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Apparently he has freedom to scout all Scandinavia but mostly Norway for talents.

United have set up a house for all his 'discoveries' to live in and Ole is responsible for every aspect of their lives.

This is a very good and clever idea !!

He will become really close to the youngsters and will be a kind of 'stand-in father' to them.

This will ensure these guys he finds will run themselves into the ground for him !!

Yes Ole has a nice set up for United for sure :)

·
Registered
414 Posts
schmeichel said he's the best finisher he's ever played against, rooney and tevez are gonna pick some awesome advice up from him. The ferguson dynasty continues

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
I'm glad to see he is doing well. I grew up watching him and he was always one of my favourites, even if i didn't praise him as much as other players. His role will prove valuable to our strikers

·
has been served
2,949 Posts
Wazza1989 said:
under the guidance of Sir Alex, Ole will learn a lot in time
Hate to break it to you. He's been with Fergie a significant number of years already :p Its the forwards who are playing at the moment who will benefit from Ole's current position. Even Rooney and Tevez could learn a thing or two about finishing and not just hoofing it at the goal...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts