Manchester United Talk banner

Fergie--How does he do it ?

491 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Johnny 
#1 ·
Does anyone else feel like me that the last two seasons have come out of the blue---literally.Chelski with their financial firepower should have walked the Prem both last season and this--Thankfully the "Special one"contrived to p*ss off his bosses as much as the rest of us. Enter Avram Grant---I thank you and goodnight.Ronaldo suddenly blossomed from a primadonna wastrel to a devastating finisher----------Where the hell did that come from ! This year Scolari against all perceived wisdom made a complete horlicks of the Prem----Thanks Big Phil. What a relief Hiddinck wasnt there from the start things might have been very different.Arsenal and Wenger went the totally kids route which is looking good for their future but has left them lagging this year.As for Benitez----If he had allowed his team to play they could have been out of sight of the rest----Thanks Raffa.
We are now looking at back to back Prems again and yet we havent played really well all season ----It almost feels as if we have scammed it.
For me Vidic has been the key signing------He has provided the missing glue in central defence these past seasons.
The Boss has rotated more than any other manager this year.He has used unsung kids who have invariably stepped up and played out of their skins.The junior team should have won against Everton who are in the top 6-----How good is that! If they played together often enough they would develop into a stunning team in their own right.
Next season scares me though--------What rabbits is Fergie going to pull out of the hat.He needs to do something--Ok Hargo coming back will be a huge plus but I am not sure that the side is balanced at the moment.We need to be a lot sharper particularly up front.
Fergie knows all this of course-------What will he do ?----One things for sure--all our guesses will be wrong. I cant wait to find out what he will do.It needs to be good though-----the opposition is going to be immense. So what do you guys think ?

See less See more
#2 ·
Can I be the first to say, thank f*** someone has put up an intelligent post instead of all the petty arguments.
Wombat I agree with most of what you said but I do think we'll be a lot stronger next season. We've been racked with injuries and poor performances this season. I'm confident we will pull it together next season.

#3 ·
We are now looking at back to back Prems again and yet we havent played really well all season
united are goin for the three in a row mate, do it this year and they'll have won three in a row more times than the scousers, but ya this has been the best season bar none, being 8pts down goin to japen, come back storm into a 7pt lead, back to back defeats and the scousers only one piont behind then, then comes the 4-4 with arsenal and liverpool and the leads back to three pionts, but i must say the one thing which has suprised me this season is liverpool, they have played great this season...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.