Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had to laugh at Fergie's comments, though they were spot on.

"Would I get into a contract with that mob? Absolutely no chance."

Speaking after his side beat Gamba Osaka in the Club World Cup in Japan,
the United boss reacted furiously to the latest.

"I wouldn't sell them a virus - that's a no. There's no agreement whatsoever between the clubs.

link:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/7789229.stm

Madrid are such ******s, its unbelievable. All I want for Christmas is to draw them
in the CL tomorrow. That would make my year and revenge will be sweet.

Will Madrid EVER leave us and Ronaldo alone?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
366 Posts
You just know we are going to draw Madrid in the next round of the Champions league . There's just too much ***** going on between the two clubs .

·
23,699 Posts
Real Madrid know Ronaldo is the best player on Planet Earth and that his comparable, Messi, plays for their bitter rivals Barca. So....

Taking another long shot is one. Playing a mind game and softening the 'vulnerable', 'romantic' and truly sun-loving Ronaldo is another.

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
Versa remember what i told you yesterday, i knew a contract of that sort wouldn't happen under Fergie's rule.

·
23,699 Posts
VaVaVoom said:
Versa remember what i told you yesterday, i knew a contract of that sort wouldn't happen under Fergie's rule.
Va Va remember what i told you yesterday, i don't believe the article but posted it so that we know what is happening. :D

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
versa said:
Va Va remember what i told you yesterday, i don't believe the article but posted it so that we know what is happening. :D
Sorry.... i must have misread you:eek:

Anyway this is good news, and something has to be done about this constant tapping up, i'm glad we held our ground here. We are too big a club to be bossed around!
Why don't we try buy one of their players now and show them who's top dog:D

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
I'd say we will meet Real this season....sort of fate, eh?

But not in the last 16....if fate were true, it would be Lyon again! :rolleyes: Oi..

I can imagine us in Spain...Ronaldo would be treated like one of their own. They'd
cheer him all day, boo everyone else, start chanting his name etc...

..Very dangerous idea, could make him want to go even more.

But as for progressing in the comp, who cares about player/club battles, its the
trophy I want, but Real are in disarray right now, and their only player showing
any signs of world class standards this season thus far is Caisillas who is the
worlds best keeper IMO...

...had a stormer against Barce, nothing he could do about the header or Messi's
sexual chip! And he pulled off numerous saves to keep it tight.

UNITED > REAL

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
"I wouldn't sell them a virus"
Well thats a lie!! 3 players have gone there in the past 6years!!

But maybe he means he wouldn't deal with them again after their dirty antics last summer.

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
VaVaVoom said:

But maybe he means he wouldn't deal with them again after their dirty antics last summer.

As they all wanted to leave or had to...

Becks > Fell out with Fergie
Ruud > Fell out with Fergie
TRAITOR > Wanted to go to the Scousers...

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
VaVaVoom said:

Thats exactly right. He wont deal with that 'mob' again as he put it.
I ****ing love it when Fergie gets angry :p

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Reporter: ...media questioning your ten year tenure here at the club...
Fergie: Nah...thats absolute *******s that...
Reporter: Can I as you to mind....
Fergie: ...you know we went 4 years without winning something!

..and so on.

CLASSIC!!!

·
TROLOLOLOL
4,077 Posts
Colin Murray (the dipper scum i HAAAATE HIM)
tried to say the Real/Ronnie scenario was the same as the Cole/MUFC deal.But thankfully ANDREW pointed out that Newcastle WANTED to sell him to United as that was where the money was,but luckily Cole was a lifetime United fan so it worked out sweet,whereas with us, Ronnie may be a Real fan but we DONT want to sell,therefore theres nothing similar with the transfers and Colin Murray is a mule....did i mention i don't like him?

·
Registered
366 Posts
Keano! said:
As they all wanted to leave or had to...

Becks > Fell out with Fergie
Ruud > Fell out with Fergie
TRAITOR > Wanted to go to the Scousers...

I've seen the interview with fergie where he claims that Madrid ONLY bought Heinze because they knew how close him and Ronaldo were . Get one and the other will follow is the thinking process of Madrid . This has turned into something more than one team wanting one of our players . Its personal now with Fergie and Real . And we all know who the winner will be eventually , Fergie of course . My prediction for the future is that , when the time comes that fergie and david gill decide its time to let the golden child go then it will be to italy and **** madrid and Ronaldo's dream .

·
Least popular Moderator
24,837 Posts
No one messes with Fergie :D

I'm glad he shut Franco FC up. My hatred for them is as high as it possibly could be. I would rather Chelsea win the CL than them tbh.

What a great Birthday present it would be tommorow for me if we drew those Spanish pilocks in the CL.

No one, and I mean no one, can beat Fergie in a war of words. Although expect Madrid to try over the next few days :rolleyes: :mad:

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
TheManc said:
No one, and I mean no one, can beat Fergie in a war of words. Although expect Madrid to try over the next few days :rolleyes: :mad:
They've certainly given a few Keegan-esque attempts at that. I'm starting to get peeved at Real too, and its taken me this long, because we've done similar things in the past, and even these days with Berbs but to be honest, this deal is absolutely scandalous.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts