Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ALEX FERGUSON is backing Louis Saha to play a vital role in Manchester United's title charge.

The Frenchman completed his comeback from a knee injury as he scored in United's 5-1 romp against Newcastle on Saturday.

Ferguson said: "Louis is a definite big bonus to us.

"He is different from everyone else in the squad. He gives us strength and penetration."

United boss Ferguson has also warned his players to be prepared for a tough run-in.

He added: "It's tense. Points will be dropped.

"You saw last season that we had some real nail-biters.

"We've got players coming back that are helping.

"That's the important thing. We have got a good, strong squad.

"Everyone is fit at the moment and hopefully we can keep them that way."

http://thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article847913.ece

I think he is our super-sub in the future....

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
If he keeps coming off the bench to score in the last minute then that's fine by me!

Having Saha fit not only gives us another option up front but also gives us the chance to rest Rooney/Tevez. They are both young lads but the games come thick and fast in the last few weeks of the season so we'll need to keep them both as fresh as possible.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
he showed what he can do during minutes on pitch, winning headers, powerful runs, god bless him to be fit, we could very soon need him

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
king louisa vs chelsea :D

he was a big part of it last seasons i want that player back and looks like hes comming :)

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
I have always kept faith in Saha as I think on his day
he has great quality. Was delighted when he scored
his goal after great build up play against Toon.
Saha will come good, wait and see ;-)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Can't say i agree with you Sal Saha seems to need too many chances to score dont think he is or will be good enough to be a regular man utd striker needs to improve goals to chances rate.

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
some of you fans are crazy saha fit is a amazing finisher one of the best in the buisness . But im affraid he's never fit which must lead to saying goodbye in the summer though i wouldnt put it past fergie to keep him lol!!

·
Registered
114 Posts
fazman said:
some of you fans are crazy saha fit is a amazing finisher one of the best in the buisness . But im affraid he's never fit which must lead to saying goodbye in the summer though i wouldnt put it past fergie to keep him lol!!
We will only keep him if or should i say when he is injured in the summer.

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
that was a wicked reply you are completly right when is injured no wants to buy him lol!!! always in the transfer window i think he's a great player but we need to replace him

·
Registered
309 Posts
i think Louis's future will be decided in the coming months. if he makes an impact and stays fit we will keep him. Very encouraging sub appearances against both arsenal and Newcastle augur well and with the added bonus of a goal, his confidence should be on the up.Despite his injuries he is a useful squad player and could well be the difference come the end of the season when it comes to winning silverware.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Red Devil said:
I think that statement put the mockers on those who think Saha will leave in the summer, don't you?
absolutely !.i believe that for some they are jumping to conclusions prematurely with a quarter of gthe season still to go. Saha may be the glass man bit his committment on the pitch is honest and he gives us another dimension as a squad player. He along with the likes of Fletcher,Park,browno'shea may not be guaranteed first team football every week but these unsung heroes are invaluable when it comes to squad rotation at this time of gthe year. Fergie even said himself when he signed Louis that he was more susuceptible to injury than most but the quality he offers is undeniable therfore the positives then as now outweigh the negatives.

whilst George best's prediction when he first signed for united that he would score 30 goals a season and he was the next denis law were just a tad optimistic lets respect what the real experts say.Louis is class and fits the bill of a manchester united player.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Im a big fan of louis Saha no matter what people say of him..granted the amount of injuries he suffered doesnt do anyone any favour but still i believe he will get thru it. To see many positive views on him in this thread really make me happy as i had seen lots of negative comment whenever we talk about saha.

In the game against Newcastle, that one two movement between him & Wayne is what i miss most . I like the way he runs for the ball and not actually wait for it. Obviously, i can see why sir alex still holds on to him even until now cause like the gaffer, i have faith in him.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
he can stay if he is not injured in the coming months and gives in solid perfomances......he has a lot of ground to make up if he is to win a regular place at united....

1 - 20 of 25 Posts