Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sir Alex Ferguson's blood will be boiling after pictures emerged of Cristiano Ronaldo with his leg heavily strapped on international duty.

The Manchester United boss is praying his star men steer clear of injuries ahead of their return to Old Trafford next week.

But the images of Ronaldo with an ice pack strapped to his left calf will leave Fergie fuming - and that's before Portugal's crunch World Cup qualifier with Sweden on Saturday.

Portugal bosses have moved to assure fans that the World Player of the Year is not seriously injured but United will be concerned as they chase the Quintuple.

Ronaldo is expected to play a key role in the Red Devils' attempts to finish the season with an unprecedented five trophies.

Ferguson is also keeping a close eye on the rest of his stars as they represent their countries in international week.

Wayne Rooney, Rio Ferdinand, Michael Carrick and Ben Foster are all with England, while there are a dozen more players on duty around the world.

Fergie fuming as United star Cristiano Ronaldo sustains calf injury in Portugal | Mail Online

What is going on!!!!, if Ronaldo has suffered an injury then we are in huge trouble, already we are without Rooney, Vidic, Scholes, Berbatov (maybe) and now be could be without Ronaldo, i hope it isn't serious, we need him against Villa in a MUST win game.

What are your thoughts on this???????

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
those pictures highlight how much he gets fouled look at his knees scars and stud marks .

might be better if he sits out the portugal games

·
Registered
19 Posts
probably a chance for fabio to play for the first team.
btw, its the first time i see ronaldo without hair gel hahaha!

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
those pictures highlight how much he gets fouled look at his knees scars and stud marks .

might be better if he sits out the portugal games
Probably the most fouled player in the world and gets no protection form the refs at all , they all seem to be on a crusade to book him for diving, the trouble is he has not helped himself with his petulence and falling over and constant moaning , this is why he does not get the freekicks and pens he deserves , he puts the ref in two minds was he diving or not.
Anyway hope is injury is not too serious we cannot afford to lose him for the next two matches as well, our season could very well fall apart if we lose too many of our star players this week.
I hate international football, UNITED>ENGLAND

·
Registered
11 Posts
injuries, niggling or otherwise, are to be expected at this time in the season, we won't be the only squad suffering injuries to key players, however our depth

·
Banned
161 Posts
Time for Nani to step up, we`re gonna need him.

Wish we still had Queroiz, IMHO fergie is ****in up both Andis & Nanis careers. I can`t remember when was the last time I saw Nani play. He would`ve been a regular by now if ferige showed some faith in him.

I`ll start a thread about that ^ l8er, when the mods sort out this "You can`t post until a mod approves your post".

·
Banned
161 Posts
Hes been doing sod all recently anyway,just another excuse to use if we get tonked by Villa
If we "get tonked by villa" then something has to change. a plip doesn`t last 3 games.

Nani has/should play in every single game as long as roonie is injured. They are the only 2 players that give us width (other than Evra i guess). And he should play most games even when roonie gets back. I know he loses the ball alot, but you can`t improve without makin mistakes 1st, and he`s not gonna improve by not playing at all.

IMO, if Nani & Andi wore playin under a different manager, they would both be regulars by now.

Something tells me that fergie has lost his faith in young players. Evans was lucky because we had alot of injured players at the back, and the oldie has to play him and now every1 has seen him & every1 knows he`s topclass.

This is their (Nani`s & Andi`s) 2nd season, so we can`t use the "It`s their 1st season, they`ll be more familiar with English football next year" excuse.

·
Registered
458 Posts
I would like to see Tosic at last. To be honest today I was watching him playing for our U21 team and he was our best player in the game. Unfortunantle we we only played 0:0 but anyway he was great.

·
Banned
161 Posts
I would like to see Tosic at last. To be honest today I was watching him playing for our U21 team and he was our best player in the game. Unfortunantle we we only played 0:0 but anyway he was great.
Tosic, I forgot about him. But who cares, we have the best manager ever, it doesn`t matter if he plays more than 5 players out of position & we get thrashed again. It doesnt matter if he plays park, fletch & o`shea & leave Nani out of the team, Silva & Tevez on the bench.

1 more thing, its a "plip" my ass.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
This thread is supposed to be about Ronaldo's injury but anyway....... I think that Fergie has stuffed up Anderson's and Nani's career's, he has hardly played them and Nani could become a really good player, he has to play them against Villa, cause if we loose it then that will be 3 losses in a row and that isn't a "blip", there would have to be something going on.

·
Banned
161 Posts
This thread is supposed to be about Ronaldo's injury but anyway....... I think that Fergie has stuffed up Anderson's and Nani's career's, he has hardly played them and Nani could become a really good player, he has to play them against Villa, cause if we loose it then that will be 3 losses in a row and that isn't a "blip", there would have to be something going on.
rewording what i said?? :red:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts