Manchester United Talk banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Yeah, I understand them not liking that we said Rooney and Carrick got viruses while there. It was a knee-jerk reaction by them, to get offended by it. However, that is crap about no-showing the orphanage.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
last season manutd lost 5 games.....4 games without wayne rooney...............

ManUtd 1 - 2 ManCity
ManCity 1 - 0 ManUtd
West Ham 2 - 1 ManUtd
Bolton 1 - 0 ManUtd
Chelsea 2 - 1 ManUtd ( Wayne Rooney injured in this game ) (hip)

·
There's Only One Darren Fletcher!
11,978 Posts
Yeah and like the orphanage thing? I dont think United would "cold-shoulder" anyone like that...

·
Registered
6,605 Posts
I don't know what Nigeria's problem is. United always stated even before the tour that they would fly in, play the game - and fly out. It was never going to be any other way.

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
hafiz_shukri00391 said:
last season manutd lost 5 games.....4 games without wayne rooney...............

ManUtd 1 - 2 ManCity
ManCity 1 - 0 ManUtd
West Ham 2 - 1 ManUtd
Bolton 1 - 0 ManUtd
Chelsea 2 - 1 ManUtd ( Wayne Rooney injured in this game ) (hip)

Its a worring fact TBH, and he was the MOTM in both games overall against Newcastle last season.

Its a trend we really ned to buck.

·
Registered
42 Posts
At least relations between the UK and Nigeria haven't broken down as a result of this. Only yesterday I got an email from a nice chap called Dr. Omibawoyo. He's related to royalty there apparently and is giving me $7,000,000 in exchange for my credit card details and date of birth. Great to see there's still some good people out there in the World...

Z

·
0 Posts
Busbymalone said:
At least relations between the UK and Nigeria haven't broken down as a result of this. Only yesterday I got an email from a nice chap called Dr. Omibawoyo. He's related to royalty there apparently and is giving me $7,000,000 in exchange for my credit card details and date of birth. Great to see there's still some good people out there in the World...
I had a similar email from him a while back. Small world isn't it?

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Busbymalone said:
Best post ever

21 - 28 of 28 Posts