Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
11,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sir Alex Ferguson has reopened his war of words with Real Madrid president Ramon Calderon.

The Spanish club made an unsuccessful attempt to prise Cristiano Ronaldo away from Old Trafford this summer, which angered the English champions.

This week Calderon called Ferguson "senile" and the 66-year-old United boss has hit back at the Real chief.

Relations are strained between the two clubs and Ferguson believes Calderon is still bitter he failed in his bid to land Ronaldo.

"I don't care two monkeys about our relationship with Real Madrid to be honest with you," he said.

"We have the player we want. They don't have the player they would like. All that is going on regarding Calderon is to do with the fact that they couldn't get Cristiano.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_4443605,00.html
Ridiculous

"Calderon promised so much that he would get the lad. Some of his comments are ridiculous. There is a complete arrogance about it all.

"There was no question of Ronaldo leaving anyway, absolutely no question."

Ferguson reckons Calderon's latest comments could be the start of another attempt to entice Ronaldo to the Bernabeu.

But the veteran Scottish manager insists United are determined to fight off any further interest in their Portuguese star.

"Yes, it's possible that these are the first shots of another attempt to get him," he said. "They do it all the time. We're ready.

"We have enough ammunition ready. I'm only using one gun at the moment. I'll get the gatling gun out in January!"

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
lol Fergie. The only way we can really get them is if we meet them in the CL.
Ill be praying for that to happen so we can **** them up, Heinze and all.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Fergie's right lets start unsettling a few of their players . We may have no intention of signing any of their players but lets start playing Madrid at their own game and use the press to let them know we have a lot of clout when it comes to attracting players to Old Trafford .
If these greasy spaniards think they are bigger than United then they can dream on . You dont grow up in Glasgow and not learn how to defend yourself. Bigger and better have taken on our Fergie and they have all lost . God I hope we get Real in the knock out stages of the European cup .

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
"We have enough ammunition ready. I'm only using one gun at the moment. I'll get the gatling gun out in January!"
Hehehe.

They've been made fools out of. They thought they would steal away our player. They picked the wrong Club and Manager too mess with. They were never going too win in this war.

Oh how i hope we draw Real Madrid in the latter stages of the CL. Then we can show our superiority over them for the whole world too see.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts