Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
1) Glenn Reoder is a tool. He was always praising Rossi yet never playing him.
2) He scored a goal and made an assist on his first start. And yet he get dropped after it. Thats total stupidity from Newcastle management. I've asked more than a dozen Newcastle supporters about their opinion on him and I never heard a bad word said on him. Most of them even said that he was the most talented pplayer they had available at the time and yet he doesn't get picked.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Two quality players who have come thru the ranks at Utd we shouldnt let them go ,great prospects for the future ..Keep the potential strong.

·
Registered
406 Posts
greenhoff said:
Two quality players who have come thru the ranks at Utd we shouldnt let them go ,great prospects for the future ..Keep the potential strong.
Actually both of them were signed at the age of 17. Pique never played for the academy and Rossi only played a couple of games so they've hardly come through the ranks.

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
If 1 of these boys were to leave the club, it'll be a huge loss imo. Future looks bright already, itll look even better with these two!!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Keano's fan said:
Actually both of them were signed at the age of 17. Pique never played for the academy and Rossi only played a couple of games so they've hardly come through the ranks.
17 eh,old timers then.Regardless they should still remain Utd players for the future..

·
Registered
406 Posts
Totally agree. What message would it send to our youngsters if two of the most talented young players aren't even given a proper chance ? I trust Sir Alex, and I'm sure he'd try everything he can to ensure the two lads fulfil their potential at the club.

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson says Giuseppe Ross is staying at Old Trafford

"Hopefully now we have a strong enough pool of players. That's one of the reasons I was keen to get the young lads who were away on loan last year back at the club.

"They will develop better with us. They may play more regularly away on loan, but training with us and being part of the squad brings them on immeasurably."
:rolleyes:

21 - 34 of 34 Posts