Manchester United Talk banner

Fergie's rousing speech - what do you think he said?

1K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  sparkic 
#1 ·
Striker tells of manager's stirring pre-match talk in Moscow
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11667_3608602,00.html

Wayne Rooney has revealed that a rousing pre-match speech from manager Sir Alex Ferguson inspired Manchester United to UEFA Champions League glory.

United defeated Chelsea on Wednesday in Moscow to lift the European Cup for the third time in their history.

And striker Rooney has explained how the experienced Scot delivered a stirring team-talk to enthuse his men before the colossal encounter.

"Just listening to him in the team meeting before the game made the hairs on the back of your neck stand up," the 22-year-old said in the News of the World.

"I am not going to say exactly what he said but he really inspired us. You have to respect him so much.

"He's been there before and with all his experience you have to listen to him.

"Sir Alex has been fantastic to Manchester United. His desire to win after all these years is unbelievable."

- Here is what I think the speech would have been like: "Don't yer f#$%^&n' dare come back in here without that cup or I'll f#$%^&n' make all of yer dance like Nani for Nike's next advertisement campaign. WAYNE! Stop starin' at Cristiano like that, he's allowed to do that to Anderson....

Swearing removed.

-zuco-

See less See more
G
#2 ·
Here is what I think the speech would have been like: "Don't yer DELETED dare come back in here without that cup or I'll DELETED make all of yer dance like Nani for Nike's next advertisement campaign. WAYNE! Stop starin' at Cristiano like that, he's allowed to do that to Anderson
Doesn't matter what symbols you put in place to
disguise the swearing, it's STILL swearing.

Have a first warning on me

G
#5 ·
RedForceRising said:
Rooney reveals Fergie's rousing speech

Striker tells of manager's stirring pre-match talk in Moscow

"I am not going to say exactly what he said but he really inspired us. You have to respect him so much.
The Title of this thread should really be...

Rooney Reveals Nothing At All That We Didn't Already Know !!!

:D :D :D

#6 ·
Fergie Team Talk Inspirational - Rooney

Fergie Team Talk Inspirational - Rooney

Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney has claimed that a pre-match team talk by manager Sir Alex Ferguson inspired the team to go on and win the Champions League...

This is an article published today, any idea what were Boss's words?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.