Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
we need a striker who'd be comfortable waiting for his chance and deputise to rooney and tevez - we don't need a star striker.....which reminds me - can fergie do a larsson with fat ronaldo...he could be usefull if he's fit. i heard he'd sign for an english club ...it would be an advanture would it ?

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
with the likes of ronaldo, nani,park,hargo,carrick and co still unavailable i can't stop asking myself - are we getting a bit overconfident because of the fact that last season we managed to overtake arsenal at the end and our slow start didn't cost us...

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
The former Fulham hitman has been plagued by injuries during his time with Manchester United, but is on a programme aimed at getting him back to full fitness.

The Black Cats and Baggies have both been linked with a £7million move for Saha - but it appears that Ferguson sees him in his first-team plans.

"You don't want to give up on people like that just because they have had a few injuries," said the United boss. "When he is fit, Louis is an explosive player who will guarantee 20 goals a season.

"Louis is on a programme at the moment which we feel will get him to 100% fitness.

"It is more about his confidence in doing this programme which will get him back playing all the time. Hopefully that is the case because he is such a fantastic player."

great to hear from the man himself..i've never stop rating this guy...as i said - when fit and on fire this guy is second to none in EPL...fergie knows it and he aint stupid to give up of a player who never moans and is devoted to the club...there are very few players in the world who have that qualities...certain someone from our team should look up to him ....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.