Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
CROoney said:
we need a striker who'd be comfortable waiting for his chance and deputise to rooney and tevez - we don't need a star striker.....which reminds me - can fergie do a larsson with fat ronaldo...he could be usefull if he's fit. i heard he'd sign for an english club ...it would be an adventure would it ?
im not to sure bout fat ronaldo but i do beleive youve got a good point with having a decent back up striker rather than a world class one although a world class stiker as bck up sounds nice haha im hoping huntelaar seeing as spurs are being idiots over berba hes just not worth the effort but if we get him then i wont be complaning not one bit

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
versa said:
I am really quivering with excitement now:

1. From a Berbatov-only situation to "3 or 4 different options". :D ;)

2. This new player will likely to come within a week! :)

Speculations to go into overdrive again just before start of new season. And will have to glance at the screen from time to time again for the latest breaking news...

Huntelaar, anyone? :p
yeah the fact he said 3 or 4 different options says to me that berbatov isnt gunna happen im with you on huntelaar (as in i beleive it will be him), but perhaps that falco weve been linked with but i pray sergio 'kun' aguero but i doubt it but ill keep praying lol

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
Dutch hot-shot Klaas-Jan Huntelaar has refused to rule out a move to the Premier League.

The Ajax captain has been linked with several English sides, including champions Manchester United, and again showed why he is so coveted with a goal in his side's 3-2 defeat to Arsenal in the Amsterdam Tournament on Friday.

Asked if he thought his future may lie in the Premier League, the player, who moved to Ajax from Heerenveen for £6.2 million in January 2006, told Sky Sports: "I don't know, we'll see."

But the 24-year-old did confirm that he may play abroad in the future, saying: "Of course - everybody wants to play at the highest level.

"I want to play also at the highest level but at this time I am in Ajax so I will see what is happening."

from sky sports

come and get me pley?? i think so

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.