Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Manchester United have been linked with a move for Roma striker Mirko Vucinic who is part-owned by Serie B side Lecce.

Roma are unsure whether to take up their option and United are believed to be among his admirers. Montenegro international Vucinic, 24, is 6ft 1ins and scored against United for Roma last season. He has four goals in four games for his country.

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
We really need the source for some of these 'transfer' stories now ...

There are just so many of them ...

Linking United to EVERY player the world has to offer ...

So from now on can we add the source of the information ...

I could easily write a nice little story telling us all how we just signed Ronaldhino
for 3 pounds and bag of chips !!

·
Registered
303 Posts
I dont know doesnt say alot tho if he was there best player we beat them 7-1 was anyone good and our kids drew with them away, how good can he be.

Z

·
0 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
We really need the source for some of these 'transfer' stories now ...

There are just so many of them ...

Linking United to EVERY player the world has to offer ...

So from now on can we add the source of the information ...

I could easily write a nice little story telling us all how we just signed Ronaldhino
for 3 pounds and bag of chips
!!

We got ripped off to be honest

alto10 said:
never heard of him

Just found source its from Tribal football so it must be true.
He scored the second goal against us in Rome last season.

·
Registered
133 Posts
yeah we beated them 7-1 but other 3 matches were tight.And mirko ain't crap.Watch Roma games and don't give stupid opinions

·
Registered
303 Posts
amer11 said:
yeah we beated them 7-1 but other 3 matches were tight.And mirko ain't crap.Watch Roma games and don't give stupid opinions
He cant be that good i dont know who he is lol, scoring a goal against us doesn't mean your good, And Italian league is nothing special anymore 1 or 2 good teams.

Z

·
0 Posts
amer11 said:
Feel free to give you opinion but also allow him to give his, even if you think it's stupid ;)

alto10 said:
He cant be that good i dont know who he is lol I'd never heard of Anderson before he signed for us but he's quality, you can't possibly know every good player in the world, scoring a goal against us doesn't mean your good, And Italian league is nothing special anymore 1 or 2 good teams. One of those teams being Roma who are in 2nd place ;)

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
mirko is'nt crap,but we can get a lot of better strikers to come to United.its hard,though,seeing so many rumours whitout knowing whcih one is true

1 - 11 of 11 Posts