Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
He's the most successful manager in the history of English football, and for all his faults we won't really appreciate how good he is until he's gone.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
ReddestFront said:
He's the most successful manager in the history of English football, and for all his faults we won't really appreciate how good he is until he's gone.
You just read my mind mate lol

He certainly is the best in British sport history but what will we do after him? :(

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
sparkic said:

He certainly is the best in British sport history but what will we do after him? :(
clone him?

whoever takes over will have one of the hardest jobs in the world never mind barrack o bama hes irish he will sort it out ;) but how do you replace the best manager in the history of the game?

·
Arse Bandito
1,527 Posts
sparkic said:

we should be prepared for a "transitional phase." fergie has created three fantastic teams at united. he will be picking his successor, and hopefully guiding him along. there is nobody in world sport who can get near to emulating him, so i hope the fans don't get restless while we try to replace an irreplaceable. his time will be coming to an end soon, and he is probably trying to leave the team is as good a state as possible, for a seamless transition with the new manager.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts