Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tbh People, Ferguson should of bought somebody better then tosic because to be rated the same as nani is not a good thing, nani trys too uch to be like ronaldo which is more or less impossible. :mad:

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
At least give Tosic a chance :rolleyes:
He is a different player to Nani and he was bought to improve our squad which he has.
We have the best squad in the Prem and I think Fergie knows what he's doing.

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Nope, Tosic is trash. I mean no goals or assists yet? Get him out of here. We need Ribery and Benzema. Hell, we have enough money, bring back Zidane.

·
Registered
734 Posts
give Tosic a chance anyway before saying we should have bought someone better hes still young a trying to get settled in.

·
TROLOLOLOL
4,076 Posts
Oh deary deary me.....i've heard of people making quick judgements but the ****in hell are you basing your dribble on? Seriously? Are you a massive follower of Serbian football,week in ,week out,seeing the lad play ect.Im guessing no.So it must ALL the games he's played for us this season then yes.Well if someone doesnt show they are world class after 30mins in the TOP league in the world,then they are obviously a bad buy...................

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
How can you say that mate after 2 games and both as a sub, he could be an awesome winger and is much better than nani will be for us. I think he needs time how you can say this kind of comment after he's played a couple of games is beyond me!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Zoran Tosic is new and he's new to Man UTD's Tactics so soon he'll get much better and you should look on youtube and search him and his goals are wicked because he was there at Partizan for a long time

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Someone please remove this joker from the site as he is clearly a W.U.M

To suggest Tosic is no good is insane lol!!

He looked pretty stable when he came on very small but he reminded me of Joe cole to be honest very good passer of the ball and tricky.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts