Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson has warned Manchester City's Arab owners of the budget they will need to match them.

In a special 200th anniversary edition of the club's magazine Inside United, TV personality Patrick Kielty asked Sir Alex: How many more millions do Manchester City have to spend before they can realistically challenge, for the Carling Cup?

The Old Trafford boss said: "Oh God, Patrick… this one will get in the press. Patrick, I hope it's trillions before they get to be as big as us!"

many many trilions:D

tribalfootball.com

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
Wazza1989 said:
Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson has warned Manchester City's Arab owners of the budget they will need to match them.

In a special 200th anniversary edition of the club's magazine Inside United, TV personality Patrick Kielty asked Sir Alex: How many more millions do Manchester City have to spend before they can realistically challenge, for the Carling Cup?

The Old Trafford boss said: "Oh God, Patrick… this one will get in the press. Patrick, I hope it's trillions before they get to be as big as us!"

many many trilions:D

tribalfootball.com
lol fergie :D my hero:D :D :p

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
15 league titles, 3 European Cups, 7 FA Cups.

Not to mention, players like Best, Charlton, Law, Kidd, Neville, Scholes, Giggs, and Keano.

How much does that cost?

·
Member of the Year 2012 & 2013
43,914 Posts
piazza said:

Not to mention, players like Best, Charlton, Law, Kidd, Neville, Scholes, Giggs, and Keano.

How much does that cost?
A lot more than Kaka!!!!!, or even Terry now! lol

·
Registered
605 Posts
piazza said:

How much does that cost?

if kaka costs 120 million that all that will surely cost trillions!

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
City's Expectations:

Right after the takeover: We can win the prem!

A few days later: Well we've got Robinho! Surely we can crack the top four at least!

A month later: January window, we could get Kaka! CL here we come!

A little while further on: Alright we didn't get Kaka. Well if we improve our away form we could still finish in the top 6... maybe...

Yesterday: Oh FFS! Did we just lose to 10 man Stoke! ^*&%*%*$%*(%!

·
Registered
135 Posts
dlan4327 said:
City's Expectations:

Right after the takeover: We can win the prem!

A few days later: Well we've got Robinho! Surely we can crack the top four at least!

A month later: January window, we could get Kaka! CL here we come!

A little while further on: Alright we didn't get Kaka. Well if we improve our away form we could still finish in the top 6... maybe...

Yesterday: Oh FFS! Did we just lose to 10 man Stoke! ^*&%*%*$%*(%!
haha i think u hit the nail on the head

1 - 15 of 15 Posts