Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SPL: Ferguson, McGregor reports | Setanta

I'm a bit surprised at this. Details are a bit thin at this stage as to why but it's likely his lil drinky poo's with McGregor had some part in it. Also I heard last month Dick Advocaat wants him at Zenit to replace Bayern bound Tymoschuk.

:bye2: bye bye Rangers title challenge :bye2:

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Ah well.

Rangers will be stronger without him. And hopefully he gets kicked out of the Scotland squad for good after his absolutely disgraceful behaviour which is being revealed.

EDIT: And they've both now been suspended for 2 weeks. :D

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
:banana: :banana:

The SFA have confirmed Barry Ferguson and Allan McGregor will never play for Scotland again :D

·
There's Only One Darren Fletcher!
11,978 Posts
I know the V-sign is meant to be insulting, but does it imply something in particular? Sorry I dunno much abut what it is...

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
very average players truth be told who like most footballer have a high opinion of themselves.......been dumped by their country is what they desrve....yeh it severe but truth be told they were taking the piss with the drinking and then the v-signs showed total disrespect for eveyone

·
Registered
286 Posts
I find it very harsh. Not playing for Scotland ever again? Just because they got drunk and then did the V sign at the manager. Plus they might be forced out of Rangers. I think something has happened we dont no about cos the punishment doesnt fit the crime IMO.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
I find it very harsh. Not playing for Scotland ever again? Just because they got drunk and then did the V sign at the manager. Plus they might be forced out of Rangers. I think something has happened we dont no about cos the punishment doesnt fit the crime IMO.
i reckon in 18 months or so when its all died down and punishment has seen to be done they will be back

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
They must have doing something pretty bad to get this kind of punishment. I reckon their behaviour hasn't been released in full to the media, but they must have been doing something very bad when they were pissed for their clubs, country, and FA to severely punish them.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts