Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 40 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
WON... past tense.....league titles...those were the OLD league....EPL...Man Utd has 9...liverpool??? NONE. stop talking bout your past...we know the past liverpool were great.....but tts all the PAST...wake up....n see the PRESENT....the PRESENT champions of the EPL, Manchester United Football Club.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
128 Posts
OK I got some

Whats the difference between a hedgehog and a Liverpool team bus
Liverpool team bus has more pricks

Whats the difference between Liverpool and a battery
The battery has a positive side
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
128 Posts
You have to admit though the "Almost In Greece" dig doesn't really sound like an insult to be honest. Its no shame to be close to the final.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,946 Posts
Kop it said:
Jesus lads, I new yee were sad but not this sad these jokes are brutal! Almost in greece lads almost in greece.
How can you win it 5 times in Istanbul you dozy prick ?

You won it once in Istanbu and on 4 other occassions in different stadiums !!!

Jeeez....put a single brain cell in a Scousers Skull and it would be fookin lonely :D
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,946 Posts
AIG ........ Anfield Is Grieving

AIG .........Another Inzhagi Goal

AIG .........Alex Is Great

Most of the Scousers missed the game anyway because they were too busy mugging EACH OTHER for their tickets :D :D :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
carlyluvsunited said:
AIG ........ Anfield Is Grieving

AIG .........Another Inzhagi Goal

AIG .........Alex Is Great

Most of the Scousers missed the game anyway because they were too busy mugging EACH OTHER for their tickets :D :D :D

HAHAHAHAHA Awe that is pure quality LMAO!!!!

:) Thats has made me laugh thanks!!!
 
G

·
carlyluvsunited said:
How can you win it 5 times in Istanbul you dozy prick ?

You won it once in Istanbu and on 4 other occassions in different stadiums !!!

Jeeez....put a single brain cell in a Scousers Skull and it would be fookin lonely :D
hes sayin we won it 4 the 5th time in istanbul dozy cow! :rolleyes:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,946 Posts
LaydeeAmz said:
hes sayin we won it 4 the 5th time in istanbul dozy cow! :rolleyes:
No he didn't !!

He said..... and I quote his exact words.....

"We won it 5 times in Istanbul"

Seems to me you are of the same literacy level as him - that is to say you too are stupid......take some English lessons then come back and try again.
 
G

·
carlyluvsunited said:
No he didn't !!

He said..... and I quote his exact words.....

"We won it 5 times in Istanbul"

Seems to me you are of the same literacy level as him - that is to say you too are stupid......take some English lessons then come back and try again.
u know wot he meant u stupid cow liverpool won it 5 times and u were jus tryin 2 change the subject away from that!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,946 Posts
LaydeeAmz said:
u know wot he meant u stupid cow liverpool won it 5 times and u were jus tryin 2 change the subject away from that!
I'm stupid because some asshole cant spell, lol.....I rather think not - now its well past your bedtime so go away and brush your teeth or your mummy wont tuck you in will she
 
G

·
carlyluvsunited said:
I'm stupid because some asshole cant spell, lol.....I rather think not - now its well past your bedtime so go away and brush your teeth or your mummy wont tuck you in will she
no ur stupid cos u support man u n it aint past my bedtime!:rolleyes:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,946 Posts
LaydeeAmz said:
no ur stupid cos u support man u n it aint past my bedtime!:rolleyes:
Stood next to something like you I can never be accused of being stupid - you win that crown hands down princess - now go get ya pj's on cos its bedtime - I wont tell you again
 
21 - 40 of 55 Posts
Top