Manchester United Talk banner
41 - 55 of 55 Posts
G

·
carlyluvsunited said:
Stood next to something like you I can never be accused of being stupid - you win that crown hands down princess - now go get ya pj's on cos its bedtime - I wont tell you again
there u go again propa r8 urself u aint all that luv.

G

·
carlyluvsunited said:
I haven't seen it no - and I have no desire whatsoever to see it either - you are boring me now so I shall ignore you
lol owned! :cool:

pity i have 2 luk at everytime u post! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
A father and son were eating breakfast. The fathers newspaper had the headline "Van Gogh sold for £8 million".
The son asked "is he worth it, Dad?", to which the father, surprised at his son's interest in fine art, replied "I suppose so, son. Why do you ask?"
The son said "Well, Liverpool paid more than that for Stan Collymore, and he was crap"

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
A Liverpool fan walked into a pub in Manchester with his Dipper shirt on.

He orders a pint and takes a couple sips and then he notices pics of Fergie and all the United players on the walls.

He realises he has entered a United fans pub.

Nervously.......he starts to leave when the barman says "Oi where you going ?"

So the Liverpool fan says "Nowhere"

The barman says "We dont like Liverpool fans in here - but we are fair people and we will give you a chance......here's a dice - if you roll anything from 1 to 5 we will kick the shit out of you "

"What happens if I get a six" asks the Scouser

"You get to roll again"

:D :D :D :D

·
Registered
99 Posts
ARBUCKS said:
A man's body has been found in the river mersey wearing a Liverpool jersey,

ladies knickers, peephole bra and stockings and suspenders. The police have

removed the Lpool jersey to save his family any further embarrassment
LOL Nice joke :D

·
Registered
291 Posts
i like ur picture "KOP IT" it says 3-3... (its even and i suppose you would be happy with that, like drawing to sheffield united and teams like that)... liverpool can only win on penalties... haha... e.g Champions league vs Ac milan 2005, fa cup 2006 vs west ham and Champions league 06/07 semi finals vs chelsea,, lucky teammmm and which proves you can never be clearly the best team on the day to win silverware!!!!!!!!

41 - 55 of 55 Posts