Manchester United Talk banner

Few Lpool jokes

6K views 54 replies 20 participants last post by  Nirk 
#1 ·
Wats Liverpool and Olivia Newton-John got in commom?

Both got F**ked in GREECE/GREASE :)

#5 ·
Q: Santa Claus, the tooth fairy, an intelligent Liverpool supporter and an old drunk are walking down the street together when simultaneously they each spot a fifty quid note. Who gets it?
A: The old drunk, of course - the other 3 are mythical creatures

Q: What do you get if you cross a Monkey with a Liverpudlian?
A: Nothing. The monkeys are far too clever to screw a Liverpudlian.

Q: What do you get if you cross a Liverpol fan with a pig?
A: Thick bacon...

Q.Why wasn't Jesus born in Merseyside?
A.Because God couldn't find three wise men and a virgin.

What do you call a scouser in a suit?
The accused.

#11 ·
Kop it said:
Jesus lads, I new yee were sad but not this sad these jokes are brutal! Almost in greece lads almost in greece.

Here how about you go onto your own site for starters and you can come back if Liverpool ever get near us in the league. I wont be expecting you back for a long while so. I look forward to not hearing from you.......

#12 ·
Jazz 16 said:
Here how about you go onto your own site for starters and you can come back if Liverpool ever get near us in the league. I wont be expecting you back for a long while so. I look forward to not hearing from you.......
Ill be talk to you in April. We wont need May we will have it done a month before hand mate! :) :) :) And as for you come back to me when yee win the champions league. Ill never talk to you again. :)

#13 ·
Kop it said:
Ill be talk to you in April. We wont need May we will have it done a month before hand mate! :) :) :) And as for you come back to me when yee win the champions league. Ill never talk to you again. :)
you will wrap up the Premiership in April eh? lol thats the funniest thing Ive heard all day. And as for the Champions League...just wait and see mate.

#15 ·
A liverpool fan is driving to his office. On the way he gives lift to a priest. As he is driving, he sees Ferguson walking down the street. He speeds up and tries to run over Fergie. As he come close to Ferguson, he realizes about the Priest sitting in his car. So he tries to avoid hitting Fergie. When the car is passing by Fergie, he hears sound of "thud".

Liverpool Fan : " Sorry Father I almost ran over that guy (bastard Fergie)".
Priest : " Its ok son, I had him with Car door.

#18 ·
Q: How many Liverpool fans does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Yeah, as if they have electricity in Liverpool...

Q: What's is the differance between Pamela Anderson and the Liverpool goal?
A: Pam's only got two tits in front of her

Q: Why do Sumo wrestlers shave their legs?
A: So they ain't mistaken fur a Liverpudlian women.

#22 ·
WON... past tense.....league titles...those were the OLD league....EPL...Man Utd has 9...liverpool??? NONE. stop talking bout your past...we know the past liverpool were great.....but tts all the PAST...wake up....n see the PRESENT....the PRESENT champions of the EPL, Manchester United Football Club.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.