Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 192 Posts

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I simply cannot wait for the new version of Fifa :) it has out classed pes over the last few years and i cant help but predict this trend will continue.

But what do you Fifa fans hope will improve in the 09' version ?

I personally hope the manager mode improves a little bit, for example the league cup and European games are played in day light which is fairly annoying as it's an easy detail to correct.

It also annoyed me a bit with the details on a few United player in particular, for example they put Tevez with ankle tape and black boots, when in reality he wears white nike boots and no ankle tape.

Theres also the elements of weather they need to bring to the new game, in the 08' version they only had clear sunny weather and with just an option of playing in the day or night, i hope they tweak this also.

I've heard rumours that they will make the pitch cut up when a player slides in for a tackle and that in manager mode they pitches will get worse during the winter months.

Also the gameplay has apparently been made a bit quicker to cope with the modern game.

Let me know what you think the new Fifa series will improve ? and post sneak previews od the 09' series if you find anything :)

http://www.videogameszone.de/aid,654...t_aus_FIFA_09/

have a look ^^

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
abojodeh said:
Europian games are played in night :rolleyes:
You can choose if you want to play day or night :rolleyes:
Not in manager mode you cant, on xbox 360 that is.

get the facts right boyo ;)

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
Drew9 said:
Not in manager mode you cant, on xbox 360 that is.

get the facts right boyo ;)
i play fifa 08 manager mode on ps2 and there is nigh for europian/league cup/friendly ;)
you can choose weather to play night or day when playing classic mode :)

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ohh, well on xbox 360 you cant do that abo. Hopefully this wil be an improvement in the new game. Hopefully it will be amazing, i think it will be because the 08' version was brilliant, as i've said i can only see a few improvements needed, for example the gameplay probably needs to be made a bit quicker and te shooting needs to be made easier.

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
i buy both pes and fifa
but pes isnt real game
player movement not real player face not real
last year i didnt buy pes cuz it was true ****
plus the thing about rivaly in fifa are awesome
you cant buy a player from liverpool or city
and when you play versus liverpool away you will find a funny banner "scouse and proud" :D
this stuff makes the game better
also the matches have better atmosphere
you hear glory glory sang and many other chants
while this stuff you do not hear when playing pes
FIFA > PES

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
me too :S ...

btw about the earlier post about pro eve being better than Fifa, everyone is entitled to an opinion, but Fifa has absolutely killed pro eve this last year and proably last year aswell.

I cannot wait for 09' :D
like i said post any sneak previews :)

·
Keen on Fella's
8,472 Posts
fifa is the better game imo.
i would love to see the transfer system improved e.g player swaps also it would be good if you could put a marker on a player and watch his development over a season or 2 before buying , maybe a buy and loan back option.
the game play will be tweaked no doubt, i hope to see improvements in shooting and the free kick system needs an on screen radar for better accuracy.

player likeness need more attention to detail, some players have been given moustaches when clearly they dont have one in the real world. this is really annoying.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Basically for me if they tweak the game play, and make the career mode (manager mode) better they have an all round top class game, that will go from strength to strength.

1 - 20 of 192 Posts