Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Pro Evo owns Fifa.

Fifa gameplay is waaaay too slow. You press the button for the player to go one way anbd it takes soo long for him to change direction. Also, u can like only move forward, backwards, left and right. Whereas in Pro Evo, u have complete control, and the reactions of the players arent delayed aswel!!

Only points Fifa gets over Pro Evo is the licensing...and their minor since u can edit everything on Pro Evo

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yall got any good cheats for both of them

Fifa 07 how do you raise the team chemistry

pro ev - i cant even score freekicks

·
Registered
68 Posts
chiboygeorge said:
yall got any good cheats for both of them

Fifa 07 how do you raise the team chemistry

pro ev - i cant even score freekicks
For Fifa 07 Pc u raise the team chemestry by improving the team morele and not transfering players often so that they can get used to each other

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I.R.baboon said:
For Fifa 07 Pc u raise the team chemestry by improving the team morele and not transfering players often so that they can get used to each other
Oh my bad i kept transferring not even ist seanson yet thanks

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,665 Posts
I like them both!

I've been playing FIFA for 9 years and PES for 4 years.

PES was way ahead in terms of gameplay but FIFA 07 was a real step forward by EA Sports. The gaming industry is predicting a tough struggle between FIFA 08 and PES 7 as the quality of gameplay gets closer still.

I'll probably continue to buy both.

·
has been served
2,949 Posts
The simple fact of the matter is Fifa is aimed at kids. With its "hip hop" music background and flashy pictures of "football stars" on the front its an instant eye grabber to 8 year olds taking there parents round the game section in ASDA.

Pro Evo is for everyone else. The gameplay is more realistic and it doesnt patronise you. Admittedly there are some faults with Pro Evo, but this is because ive played it to death and picked out everything I can find. The fact that Adriano cant be tackled and can score from anywhere is rather annoying =]

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
i'll be buying both fifa 08 and pro evo 7 for the 360

fifa i'll play with my sons

pro evo i'll play online, myself, and with the boyz

enuff said!

·
Registered
49 Posts
hmmm hard one here i used to say fifa but pro has improved a lot but still i grow up with fifa and it will always be that way so fifa :)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts