Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday Bolton Wanderers players had their first practise in Belgrade before their match against Red Star in UEFA cup competition.The match will be played today 19:45 GMT at Red Star's stadium.

This practise will be remembered with fight between Abdulah Meite and Wales veteran Gary Speed.

After one strong tackle of Speed 2 players had a verbal duel and then Speed kick Meite in his ass.Meite was trying to hit Gary's face with fist but he missed him.

Real kick-box match was stoped thanks to other Bolton players.

The practise was proceded after 5 minutes of break.

source http://www.crvenazvezdafk.com

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Bolton are a rough crowd............see them against us........

and Gary Megsun looks like the Devil himself..........

Even I wouldn't go near that dressing room.............or the showers........:eek:

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
it's common knowledge in england that fights break out daily as we are probally the only nation thats trains just as hard as we play

just ask malouda :D

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
andycole9 said:
it's common knowledge in england that fights break out daily as we are probally the only nation thats trains just as hard as we play

just ask malouda :D

lol....it's true that you are famouis about that and with english fair-play.

I remember Sasa Curcic's statement when he did sign for bolton.''dear God,where did I came??''

In first period he didn't know how to behave on the game,training,street......a new world for him.

He was goood after,but this first few months was pretty hard.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Sure remember when West Ham had the cameras into their training one day and Hartson kicked Eyal Berkovic smack in the face. Ouch. Nasty one .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts