Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the earlier season Liverpool always come from behind to beat a team......but looking at the stat in all three man utd lost this season starts with a losing half time result....SAF need to blend this spirit in all the players...I think this is the only thing that aren't in ManUtd dressing room....I remember when we leading one nil to arsenal at highbury and then in the last 10 or 20 minutes we concede 2 goals and lose...At that moment Arsenal are very good at this thing.....We often lose 5 times a season, and i think this the limit that SAF team will lose and this season we already lose 4 times and we could face another defeat...But I think we need this fighting spirit so that we can retain the bpl title for three straight consecutive win....

Agree or Disagree ??

Discuss

Z

·
0 Posts
We showed plenty of fighting spirit yesterday, but it's hard to come from behind when you're a man down for the majority of the game. The second half was much better than the first and we were very unlucky not to come away with a draw.

Strange thread.

·
Registered
734 Posts
we definitely wer unlucky not to get a goal in the second half but **** it fulham wer up for the game today and they did the job.

·
Registered
542 Posts
no we showed to much spirit in some cases!

give some ******* credit to fulham they were a good side, that knew how to pase united ******* ignorance

1 - 4 of 4 Posts