Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
has been served
2,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/7590492.stm

I've been sitting at my computer for about 6 hours constantly refreshing this page. Its brilliant. They have a guy at BBC who trawls through the internet and ringing in sources to tell him of the latest news concerning every transfer related!

And he knows alot! Berbatov is supposed to be having a medical as we speak, however without the permission of Spurs! Also, Sergio Aguero is possibly in Manchester aswell but no one knows for sure what half of the city he is bound for!

I, for one, will not be sleeping until midnight tonight.

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
her her i wont be sleeping for a while yet haha and please let kun come to us one of my favorite players out of united
kun and berba?!?!

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
^^^ I only pressed the 'post quick reply' once!!??

Umm what is your source...I doubt it would happen lol

Too good to be true =p

·
has been served
2,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sparkic said:
^^^ I only pressed the 'post quick reply' once!!??

Umm what is your source...I doubt it would happen lol

Too good to be true =p
The link in the first line of my message duhhh :p

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
last day transfers that has been confirmed

In: Blackburn (Bunn), Everton (Saha, Nash), Hull (Cousin), Liverpool (Flora, Gulacsi, Riera), Man City (Robinho), Newcastle (Gonzalez), Portsmouth (Belhadj), Sunderland (McCartney), Stoke (Higginbotham), Tottenham (Pavlyuchenko, Corluka), West Brom (Donk)

Out: Bolton (Dzemaili), Fulham (Zakuani, John, Smertin), Liverpool (Finnan, Voronin), Man City (Corluka, Vidal), Man Utd (Saha), Portsmouth (Cranie), Sunderland (Higginbotham), Stoke (Parkin), Wigan (Bouaouzan, Nash)
From BBC

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Stoke also got Tom Soares and Michael Tonge
Newcastle got a 5 year from Xisco
Everton supposedly got Green Gully from Australia league, not sure on validity of this one though

12.36pm Nothing official on Berbatov, but he has left in a car from Old Trafford and here is some news ... Frazier Campbell has gone to Spurs on a season-long loan and BERBATOV HAS SIGNED FOR MANCHESTER UNITED FOR £30.7m. At last.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
abojodeh said:
and Rooney :rolleyes:
He got a wife to take care of:p and ciggys to smoke:p

but this is just cracking me up. Al Ciddeh and Robinho. This poor litte stupid boy cried a couple of times this last few weeks saying he must move to Tjelsy to become the best in the world. And he ends up playing in UEFA Cup. We have to give Calderon credit for the statement that Robinho was badly advised.

As long as Ronaldo and a few others are out injured Rooney will play. Hopefully he will respond to this challange in a positive way.

·
Breaking into the first team
654 Posts
Good Day of transfers.. Here is how the last couple of hours panned out..

01.45 Everton look to have broken their transfer record with a beat the deadline swoop for Standard Liege midfielder Marouane Fellaini.

00.59 Stoke City have finalised a double swoop on the Championship for midfield duo Tom Soares and Michael Tonge.

00.43 Dimitar Berbatov has joined Manchester United in a £30.75million deal, with Fraizer Campbell joining Tottenham Hotspur on a season-long loan.

00.34 Southend United have swooped to sign Crystal Palace striker Dougie Freedman on a free transfer.

00.23 Newcastle United have confirmed the double signing of striker Xisco and midfielder Ignacio Gonzalez. Xisco has signed a five-year deal, while Gonzalez has joined on loan from Valencia.

00.11 Manchester City have confirmed the signing of Robinho from Real Madrid for a British record fee of £32.5million.

23.58 Charlton Athletic have clinched the loan signing of Portsmouth's young defender Martin Cranie.

23.44 Real Madrid president Ramon Calderon has confirmed that Robinho has 'agreed' to join Manchester City.

23.39 Wolves have swooped to sign Exeter City full-back George Friend before the close of the transfer window.

23.24 Sunderland have completed the signing of former star George McCartney from West Ham United for an undisclosed fee.

23.19 Norwich City have signed French striker Antoine Sibierski from Wigan Athletic.

23.16 Joey Barton has admitted that he 'owes it to Newcastle' to remain at the club.

23.11 Preston North End have signed Stephen Elliott from Wolves, with Matt Hill heading in the opposite direction. Both players have signed three-year contracts and cost undisclosed fees.

23.01 Real Betis have confirmed the signing of Sergio Garcia, who had been linked with Tottenham Hotspur, from Real Zaragoza.

22.57 Fulham have snapped up Julian Gray from Coventry City on a season-long loan and released Alexei Smertin by mutual consent.

22.51 Heerenveen have snapped up former star Mika Vayrynen to replace Michael Bradley.

22.46 Hull City have wrapped up the signing of Rangers striker Daniel Cousin for an undisclosed fee.

22.28 Bournemouth have announced the permanent signing of goalkeeper Shwan Jalal from Peterborough.

22.22 Blackpool have completed the signing of Rangers winger Alan Gow on loan until January.

22.02 Sky Sports News sources understand that Manchester City have put in place a £32.5million deal to sign Robinho from Real Madrid, while reports in Spain say the deal has been done. Chelsea had been hoping to capture the Brazilian, so will there be a late twist in the transfer?

·
Banned
1,790 Posts
city to bid for berba

there will be a renewed bid of £60million for striker Dimitar Berbatov - who only signed for Man United on Monday night.

for the first time the football world is being like that lol

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Ritesh MU said:
city to bid for berba

there will be a renewed bid of £60million for striker Dimitar Berbatov - who only signed for Man United on Monday night.

for the first time the football world is being like that lol
Your joking right? Would never happen anyway we won't sell him now! :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts