Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
6th feb:

FT Georgia 1 - 3 Latvia
FT Moldova 1 - 0 Kazakhstan
FT Cyprus 1 - 1 Ukraine
FT Rep. of Macedonia 1 - 1 Serbia
FT Armenia 0 - 2 Iceland
FT Hungary 1 - 1 Slovakia
FT Turkey 0 - 0 Sweden
FT Israel 1 - 0 Romania
FT Malta 0 - 1 Belarus
FT Slovenia 1 - 2 Denmark
FT Greece 2 - 1 Finland
FT Croatia 0 - 3 Holland
FT Poland 2 - 0 Czech Republic
FT Austria 0 - 3 Germany
FT Northern Ireland 0 - 1 Bulgaria
FT Wales 3 - 0 Norway
FT Ireland 0 - 1 Brazil
FT Italy 3 - 1 Portugal
FT England 2 - 1 Switzerland
FT Spain 1 - 0 France

7th Feb:

FT Uruguay 2 - 2 Colombia
FT Bolivia 2 - 1 Peru
FT Jamaica 1 - 1 Costa Rica
FT Trinidad & Tobago 0 - 0 Guadeloupe
FT Venezuela 1 - 1 Haiti
FT Honduras 2 - 0 Paraguay
FT United States 2 - 2 Mexico
FT Argentina 5 - 0 Guatemala

Shame on France and well done to Argentina. They really proved their worth
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
carlyluvsunited said:
I wouldn't imagine France worry too much about a friendly ... :p

Wait for Euro 2008 ... well unless your English ... :p

haha...thats true also...but then...i expected france to do better than that but well...

and as for england, too bad for them. However, under capello, im sure they will do better.

carlyluvsunited said:
I wouldn't imagine France worry too much about a friendly ... :p

Wait for Euro 2008 ... well unless your English ... :p
If i may ask, who do you think is gonna win Euro 2008?
 

·
Smeghead Moderator
Joined
·
13,664 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
Wait for Euro 2008 ... well unless your English ... :p
Booooooo! Ban her! :p

Any news on how England's next competitive opponents are doing? I don't see Andorra in that list. :rolleyes:
 
Z

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
I wouldn't imagine France worry too much about a friendly ... :p

Wait for Euro 2008 ... well unless your English ... :p
Nice one Israel :p
 

·
Smeghead Moderator
Joined
·
13,664 Posts
rebelk0de said:
italy was godlike in that match mate...

played darn well
I heard their goalkeeper played well - kept out Ronaldo all game and Nani came on for the 2nd half but couldn't find a way past their keeper either.
 

·
Berbatov>Tevez
Joined
·
11,077 Posts
reddwarf said:
Holland's result in Croatia is impressive.
indeed - we didn't deserve anything in that match. completely outran and utplayed. 3-0 is a bit harsh though but their win is well deserved

reddwarf said:
I heard their goalkeeper played well - kept out Ronaldo all game and Nani came on for the 2nd half but couldn't find a way past their keeper either.

but he assisted
ITALY VS PORTUGAL - LOL THE CLASH OF THE DIVERS
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
303 Posts
rebelk0de said:
italy was godlike in that match mate...

played darn well
My Grandad is Italy so pleased with that least i kinda got a team to support in euro08. Dam England ruining the summer need a new excuse to sit in pub all day
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
reddwarf said:
I heard their goalkeeper played well - kept out Ronaldo all game and Nani came on for the 2nd half but couldn't find a way past their keeper either.
Yeah... the goalie was godlike.. italy might be able to lift the euro 2008
 

·
Smeghead Moderator
Joined
·
13,664 Posts
alto10 said:
My Grandad is Italy so pleased with that least i kinda got a team to support in euro08. Dam England ruining the summer need a new excuse to sit in pub all day
Perhaps you should develop an strong interest in athletics and insist on watching the Olympics in the pub ;)

...and golf so you can watch the Open in the pub ;)

...and tennis so you can watch Wimbledon in the pub ;)

etc etc :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,029 Posts
rebelk0de said:
haha...thats true also...but then...i expected france to do better than that but well...

and as for england, too bad for them. However, under capello, im sure they will do better.



If i may ask, who do you think is gonna win Euro 2008?
I always think France because they have that cup-winning mentality.But my heart says it will the final will be Holland vs Portugal
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
303 Posts
reddwarf said:
Perhaps you should develop an strong interest in athletics and insist on watching the Olympics in the pub ;)

...and golf so you can watch the Open in the pub ;)

...and tennis so you can watch Wimbledon in the pub ;)

etc etc :D
My local landlord loves formula1 i might try an convince him that we all want to watch Hamilton win the title he might put it on or as you say golf. lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The_Red_Prince said:
I always think France because they have that cup-winning mentality.But my heart says it will the final will be Holland vs Portugal
Yeah that would be a good match too if holland and portugal are in the finals but holland will definitely win it if it happens
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,467 Posts
Even though they were only friendlies there were some surprising results and also some great results for some teams....

Wales, Poland, Holland and Italy can all be very pleased with their performances.
How Israel ONLY beat Romania 1-0 shall remain a mystery to me ;-P
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Jazz 16 said:
Even though they were only friendlies there were some surprising results and also some great results for some teams....

Wales, Poland, Holland and Italy can all be very pleased with their performances.
How Israel ONLY beat Romania 1-0 shall remain a mystery to me ;-P
Actually I was thinking that Romania would have won the match since they have been to the WC before and given the standards of football in recent years.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,467 Posts
rebelk0de said:
Actually I was thinking that Romania would have won the match since they have been to the WC before and given the standards of football in recent years.
I know mate. Im just trying to wind Carly up :p
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top