Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
A curry and a crate of wifebeater please!!
25,242 Posts
Hi mate, welcome to the forum. Firstly your first game is going to be great, you'll love it.

I'd give yourself plenty of time to get into the ground if you're trying to find parking can be a bit of a headache. You prob want to get there no later than about half four/quarter to five. Earlier the better, don't waorry about it you can always go for a wander round the megastore if you have time to kill or even go up to The Trafford for a pint (only one if you're driving). Why don'y you go down early and see some of the sights around MCR if you haven't been before.
Anyways, have a great day altogether :thumbsup:

·
25,242 Posts
cheers for the replies guys, i seriously cant wait until saturday, i reckon i will leave birkenhead at about half 2 so i get there can park close to the ground and have a wander about ect, the waiting to actually leave the ground isnt a big issue as i still be made up to have actually of been!!!
Write a post about it when you get back, will be interesting to hear about your first visit to OT, I'll never forget mine and I love going whenever I can

·
25,242 Posts
Delighted for the lad, what an experience, a rollercoaster of emotions. Wish I could have been there today

1 - 3 of 3 Posts