Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got offered a ticket to my first ever UTD game this weekend, i have never been before and to say im excited is a massive understatement, i will be on my own like but i really couldnt care less, the seat is just above the tunnel so i assume its a good view!

but what im really after is advice from guys who have been before, as a complete first timer i dont know what to expect,

what time should i be at the ground for as i will need to find a parking space, and leave time to que up and get to my seat well before KO (im travelling from liverpool)

any advice please lads!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cheers for the replies guys, i seriously cant wait until saturday, i reckon i will leave birkenhead at about half 2 so i get there can park close to the ground and have a wander about ect, the waiting to actually leave the ground isnt a big issue as i still be made up to have actually of been!!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lol, no drinking for me would much rather watch the game and remember it than get sloshed miss my train then not remember everything about my first utd game

lol

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ok, i might have one pint lol, with or with out drink i'll be singing and will be bitterly dissapointed if i can still talk come full time!

i have the ticket now, i am in the south stand, lower block sth121,

on the ticket it has the orginal ladys name on it, but obviously she isnt going, hopefully that wont make any problems?!?

oh and are bags and what not searched upon entry, as the couple of NFL games in wembley i have been searched?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Man utd radio?

when im travelling upto old Trafford tomorrow, what is the best station to listen to for utd news ect??

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
lol what are you trying to smuggle into OT? :cool:
lol just trying to get an idea of the protocol

Just don't take pictures during the match, as you may have a fist forced into the side of your face.
ok.....some how i highly doubt that but how about you can explain to me as why i shouldn't take pictures during the match, instead of just you just get punched in the side of the head, its not a very helpful or productive comment to make tbh, seeing as im a first time visitor to OT and just wondering how things work

also whats the best radio station to listen about the days utd news while i drive to the ground guys?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
So you only go to have a "look at me" momento to take home and show all your friends? :confused: ;)
lol, no i went because i have never had the chance to before and i have always wanted to, i did infact leave my professional body camera at home as i wanted to watch the match rather than view it through a view finder!

Well what a day, such an awesome time, i still smiling now! i popped into the bishops blaze for a quick pint, didnt really know what to expect but the place was bouncing and really enjoyed it in there! the atmosphere imo was awesome but in all fairness i really haven't got anything to compare it to, my voice is nearly gone from all the singing, as i knew a few of the songs and picked up on a few others, oh and the 5 goals didnt help my voice!!

unfortunately all the goals where at the opposite end of the ground, but still saw enough of everything to know what happened

NEED to go again this year and lots more next year!!!! hopefully sat in the stretford end as there seemed the most intense!!

you have tickets for sale let me know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts