Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I got bored of the games here, thought I'd venture out into the world to see what kind of fun I could find.

Post High scores from random flash games across the net and we'll see what kind of competition we can get started. Screen shots will be the only evidence of a score (we're on the honor system not to manipulate the image, other than resizing).

For those of you who don't know, taking a screen shot is easy: Press the "Print Screen" key on the keyboard. Go to start - run, type mspaint and press enter. Then go to Edit - Paste (or Ctrl+V) and your image will be pasted. You can use the top right button to cut the area you want, then copy/paste that into a new paint window. Now you have your image. Save and upload it to a storage site (i.e. photobucket.com), then link it here via IMG tags (
).

Also, post the link for the game for easy reference. Have fun :)

Here's my first challenge to you guys. Click the picture to go to the web page for the game.

·
Registered
987 Posts
i dont see no print screen on KBoard

I use windows vista and weere is run

like start>run were is run of wv

i but i cant paste the damn pic!!!!!

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually, I haven't checked on Euro keyboards, but it should be there.

Normally it's found by the Insert, Home, Page up/down, etc. keys, or it's above the number pad on the right

If not there, check at the end of the "F" keys at the top of the keyboard

·
Registered
291 Posts
or the button can be near the f12 button... you many need to hold down the fn button at the same time tho

how do you insert images on this thing,,,, coz on that bored reflex game i got 0.01. no joke i will show you the image

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Holy... lol. What are the odds?!

Carly - I have to do something to be entertained at work when you aren't around :p

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
i think i'll give this a miss, the only buttons i know on the keyboard are leters and numbers all the rest are chinese to me

1 - 12 of 12 Posts