Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:mad: :mad: these boards round grounds are starting to distract from what we should be watching . cars driving round people running planes flying multiple flashing changes . they are doing my head in ------ even worse than dogs on digital tv ---- i know im on sky sports and i dont need a big red button offering corrie catch ups either . greedy money grabbing football clubs surely the boards upset players as well

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
Yeah i'm with you hags, they peed me off a bit today. Saw some annoying bouncing ball on the flash board which i thought was the football for a minute. Should go back to still images.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
I whole heartedly agree. that bloody Samsung was well annoying today.
they can distract you to bits as well. Its just as bad at OT, with BetFred stuff
popping up everywhere. I dont care if Rooney is 5/1 to score the next goal,
I just wanna watch the ****ing game.

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
I whole heartedly agree. that bloody Samsung was well annoying today.
they can distract you to bits as well. Its just as bad at OT, with BetFred stuff
popping up everywhere. I dont care if Rooney is 5/1 to score the next goal,
I just wanna watch the ****ing game.

The players aren't blind, well most of them, but what must they feel when they
see their name up on them with odds for a goal/clean sheet etc...?

Pressure maybe?

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Keano! said:
The players aren't blind, well most of them, but what must they feel when they
see their name up on them with odds for a goal/clean sheet etc...?

Pressure maybe?
huh? :confused:
I doubt they would notice or even care tbh.
they read way worse in the papers so some odds wouldnt bother them, if they even notice them.

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
to be honest they sodding annoy me also you have to read what they say and by that time uve missed somthing agrrr

but the other things that annoy me is those ones they have near the goals, you know the ones that look 3D but are perfectly flat :\

they confused me sumate stupid, you see a player run over it and u expect him to go flying but then he just runs over it

SCARY STUFF

S

·
0 Posts
I read the title of this thread as " Flasher moving headboards " , then
saw who had started the thread and thought WTF is this doing in football banter ?

Anyway back on topic, those advert boards are the most annoying thing
ever to have been thought of. There's no way you can concentrate on the game and you "must" read the bloody things.

Subliminal advertising and should be banned IMO.

·
Registered
7,534 Posts
good point Haggs..make me feel positively motionsick...players running one way while a car goes the other..its a defo annoyance,want to watch footie not anything else.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
I was watching the Chelski - Pool match and remembered this thread.

The ad boards at Stamford Bridge are ****ing annoying! :mad:

They must have upgraded them recent.y, because I didn't notice them so much before, but these have to be the most attention-grabing boards in football.

It's good for the Chelsea fans, because it distracts from the boring football though :rolleyes:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts