Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are the 3 players from whom i'd have the most difficult in picking whom to sit in the stands
who, out of the afore mentioned, would you leave behind.
Heaton, Neville, Saha, Welbeck, [Tweety/O'Shea] and 1 of the first mentioned.

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Out of recent performances its impossible to leave Park out, the fact that he's beenm picked in all our big games recently must show you something.

Out of the other two, id leave Nani out. Fletcher has proven quite a few times he can perform very well in the big games whereas Nani hasnt done much apart from make himself look like a fool recently.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Nani or Park...Nani has great skills and speed but lacks experience....Park is a true team man..and a hard worker...hard to pick..very hard indeed

·
Registered
14 Posts
marty davidson said:
i would leave Park out Nani is more of a threat
and also give the ball away or shoot from 30 yards when their are players waiting for a tap - plus its easy to wind him up.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I don't want to see Fletcher being picked as this would mean that United are not out to attack. By fielding either Nani or Park, it shows Manchester United's intentions a little better. I'd prefer to see Nani start, but I just can't see it. He had a good game against Barcelona and he can be unpredictable, like against Middlesborough and Tottenham. However, Park has been playing all the time lately, not just due to Nani's ban. How could Fergie explain to Park, if he left him out of the starting XI, why he had played all the matches in the run-up to this. Also, Park is older than Nani, and he may never get to experience Euro glory again, whereas Nani is young and has his whole career ahead of him, no doubt enough time to win another Champions League.

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
If Park isn't starting then it's him. He can't do much off the bench, unlike Giggs, yes Giggs, and Nani. He could be given a Barca-type role.

·
Registered
566 Posts
i would choose park over nani cuz park has got more experience in CL games with psv and he is a calmer player. his runnings could actually inspire his teammates to perform better. besides, i noticed that nani tend to perform well only when he gets subbed into the game. maybe its because the players are tiring and could not cope with nani's pace later in the game so he could serve a better purpose sitting on the bench with park getting the nod over him.

·
Registered
14 Posts
manutd43va said:
i would choose park over nani cuz park has got more experience in CL games with psv and he is a calmer player. his runnings could actually inspire his teammates to perform better. besides, i noticed that nani tend to perform well only when he gets subbed into the game. maybe its because the players are tiring and could not cope with nani's pace later in the game so he could serve a better purpose sitting on the bench with park getting the nod over him.
totally agree - with ronaldo, tevez, wazza in the team - we got a 70 plus goal threat in the team and plenty of flair, we need grafters and park is one, along with hargo

·
Registered
788 Posts
Park will not be left out ye madman ;)

I reckon this is the line-up - subs - Gona be in the stands

LINE UP

VDS

BROWN VIDIC RIO EVRA

HARGREAVES SCHOLES CARRICK

RONALDO PARK

ROONEY

SUBS: KITKAT, O'SHEA, PIQUE, FLECTHER, ANDERSON, GIGGS, TEVEZ

GONA BE IN STANDS: HEATON, NEV, SILVESTRE, NANI, SAHA, WELLBECK

·
Registered
70 Posts
Fergie seems to be a big fan of Park lately, particularly for the big games. This has coincided with Anderson featuring less in recent games. I cant see Park not starting tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Fletcher should be left out what can he add to the game if we are 1-0 down with 30 mins to go? At least Nani can come on and inject some pace and style into the game.

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
Nemanjaaa said:
Fletcher should be left out what can he add to the game if we are 1-0 down with 30 mins to go? At least Nani can come on and inject some pace and style into the game.
NFT.

What cna Park and Fletcher offer from the bench? They can do a job starting but we have better players to win us the game.

·
Registered
3 Posts
leave out fletcher can't bring nothing to the attack.need to start nani shows intent,he has a confidence bout him and is surprisenly willin to defend

1 - 20 of 28 Posts