Manchester United Talk banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
my starting 11 is the same as yours ARBUCKS, its worked for us the whole campaign undefeated don't see why it won't this time round.

IT IS OUR DESTINY!!!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
I like to see nani out, and park in, park shows more detirmination and skill, nani needs more experience to be put in a big game like this, I don't think he can handle or beat the defence facing him.

·
Banned
298 Posts
X_FiLeS said:
I like to see nani out, and park in, park shows more detirmination and skill, nani needs more experience to be put in a big game like this, I don't think he can handle or beat the defence facing him.
WHAT U TLKIN BOUT NANI IS WICKED SKILL HE HAVE MORE EXPERIENCE THEN U FOOL

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
ManUtd08 said:
any need for the caps? no
Any need for calling him a fool for having an opinion? no

Please reply with posts worth reading in the future :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
GET FLETCHER OUT OF HERE ASAP!! Am I the only one who thinks Fletcher should not in no way be included in the 18 man squad!! If i was the gaffer I would of left him in Manchester!!! Nani and Park have been very very good on the wings imo and them two will play a big role if played from the start or even off the bench...Fletcher imo is not United class and should be sold asap...if Nani or Park do not get into the squad because of Fletcher I will seriously like go nuts! And if Fletcher starts I am so going to put my cash on Chelsea winning the CL...I think you all have realised I don't like Fletcher at all...

·
All round nice guy
3,887 Posts
Do any of you seriously think that Nani will be left in the stands? you're having a laugh. Especially as SAF has said his subs are extremely important and he needs players coming off the bench capable of making a big impact - expect to see Anderson, Nani and possibly Tevez on the bench.

Though I disagree and would like to see Tevez start, I reckon SAF will go for:

---------------VDS---------------

-----Brown-Rio-Vidic-Evra-----

----------Hargreaves-----------
------Scholes---Carrick---------

-----Ronaldo-------Giggs-------
--------------Rooney-------------

Subs: Kuzsczak, Nani, Anderson, Tevez, Pique, Park, O'Shea

Stands: Heaton, Neville, Silvestre, Welbeck, Fletcher, Saha

·
Registered
566 Posts
ManUtd08 said:
where the hell did nani get all those experience from?
think u must be dreaming!
park was a semi-finalist with psv and missed out undeservingly with milan getting lucky. he was 1 of the key performers for psv's run in the CL and how do u say he has got lesser experience compared to nani who has only played in the portugese league with absoulutely no experience in the CL before his time in united.
i bet u must be thinking that the portugese league is the best in the world.:eek:
dont all of u agree?

·
Registered
6 Posts
From the 3 definitly Fletcher should be in the stands.
Park is very focused and experient and can take a "beating" like a man.
Nani is a bomb ready to explode (for good and bad). He can either make a superb play and decide the game. Or he can throw it all away by doing somthing stupid.

But compared with the other 2 Fletcher doenst add up much to the team.

At least thats my opinion.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts