Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I am big fan of Man Utd, I think Fletcher will be more suitable for Charlton. He's not a Man Utd standard for sure as seen in last matches. So Sir Ferguson please let Fletcher help Charlton to get back to Premier League. How's about your opinion? I've watched all Man Utd matches and I've seen him no use in Man Utd and he's not a Man Utd standard.... And also he may be color-blinded passing to the White Tottenham all the time.

Get out .... Fletcher ....

·
Thank you Sir Alex
5,528 Posts
In case you didn't realize, this is ManUtd talk not Muppet talk. Go back where you came from.

·
23,699 Posts
Asking our Most Improved Player of the Year to ply his trade in Second Division?! This must be MUT Thread of the Year (Joke Forum).

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
I hope you realize Fletcher is our most consistent and arguably best midfielder this season.

You must be joking?!

Listen, this thread is a joke, but Fletcher is our most consistent midfielder alright - consistently mediocre.

Arguable best midfielder? yeah.....right after Carrick, Scholes, Anderson and an injured Hargreves.

I know what the thread starter is trying to say and while every squad needs a Darren Fletcher he really is a very limited player.

Quite honestly he is only useful breaking up attacks with his positioning, marking and his heart. He always tries his best, but his best is not much.

His passing is atrocious - as he showed yesterday. He can't even complte short passes.

His awareness is almost zero. I think he might have eye sight problems, because he can't seem to see when a player is closing him down unless the opponent is running right at him.

His first touch is awkward (and that's putting it nicely).

His shooting is just better than Anderson's.

His decision-making is also questonable at best. How many moves break down at the feet of Fletcher?!

Do we need Darren fletcher? Yes. He is a decent squad player.

Is he only good enough for the second division? No. He is premier league material and probably would be a starter at a mid table club.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
You must be joking?!

Listen, this thread is a joke, but Fletcher is our most consistent midfielder alright - consistently mediocre.

Arguable best midfielder? yeah.....right after Carrick, Scholes, Anderson and an injured Hargreves.

I know what the thread starter is trying to say and while every squad needs a Darren Fletcher he really is a very limited player.

Quite honestly he is only useful breaking up attacks with his positioning, marking and his heart. He always tries his best, but his best is not much.

His passing is atrocious - as he showed yesterday. He can't even complte short passes.

His awareness is almost zero. I think he might have eye sight problems, because he can't seem to see when a player is closing him down unless the opponent is running right at him.

His first touch is awkward (and that's putting it nicely).

His shooting is just better than Anderson's.

His decision-making is also questonable at best. How many moves break down at the feet of Fletcher?!

Do we need Darren fletcher? Yes. He is a decent squad player.

Is he only good enough for the second division? No. He is premier league material and probably would be a starter at a mid table club.
pretty much everything said. fletcher is performing very well, only to his own standards. i would not compare him with our other midfielders. from yesterday performance, we can see it obviously. he can be useful if we dunno have the ball as much, and when we need to push for a goal, u would not need him in the team. his football talent is just limited.

so, just continue to be a useful squad player, and be happy with it.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How about...................

YOU get out?
You don't seem to be a real Man Utd fans .... You should go home and make a cheese yourself. Our fans have chances to express our feelings about squad players. was really angry with his performance not only the last match with Hospur also the one in which he was playing .... I'm really surprised with the words "He is a consistent player" ??? Wow ... may be the one from his house-mates .... it doesn't work :)

·
Registered
199 Posts
Was he not pivitol to us beating Chelsea 3-0? Were the papers not harping on about how good a decision of Fergie's to play the Fletch-Giggs pairing? This is Chelsea we are talking about, not a second division team...

Fletcher has improved loads this year and while he doesnt do killer passes ala carrick, he will give a short pass, and hes always willing to move into position and take the ball back, like little one-twos n stuff in midfield to keep the ball. He works his arse off too, always tracking back when needed.

Although watching all of our matches I would have thought you would know that.

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Haha you must be joking mate, fletcher is a decent player and would get into the starting line-up of alot of mid table teams he is without a doubt premier league material.

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
Are you serious? Just because he had an off day yesterday, he's been one of our best, if not the best, players in at least the last 4 games he's played in. His passing is fine, he rarely gives the ball away. He moves well, he works harder than any of our other midfielders and that has been vital recently. And he has always been at his best against the big teams.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
a know-nothing??? :))) .... you're the best one .... of course .... everybody knows .... how's his standard .... seem like you don't have enough money to watch his matches .... :)
:rofl:

You don't seem to be a real Man Utd fans .... You should go home and make a cheese yourself. Our fans have chances to express our feelings about squad players. was really angry with his performance not only the last match with Hospur also the one in which he was playing .... I'm really surprised with the words "He is a consistent player" ??? Wow ... may be the one from his house-mates .... it doesn't work :)
:confused:

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
a know-nothing??? :))) .... you're the best one .... of course .... everybody knows .... how's his standard .... seem like you don't have enough money to watch his matches .... :)
Yeah, I've probably been to more games in the past month than you've been in your lifetime, so shut the **** up yeah.
From your few posts so far I do not take you seriously, as you really haven't a clue about anything. Why do freaks like you possess the support of my club?

Do you know what his job is on the field? Just because he doesn't score 5million goals with 6billion stepovers then he's shit :rolleyes: Can't you just **** off as you sound like a joke and a disgrace to football, nevr mind MUFC.

1 - 20 of 159 Posts