• Keep Him-Squad players are important and he can still do a job

Votes: 92 78.6%
  • Let him Leave-For his own good. He isnt good enough for United

Votes: 25 21.4%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
He will always be a fringe player at united , he would be better off leaving and take o shea with him.
I do not normally give too many players stick , but these two are not united quality and there are better reserves coming through behind them

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
i agree you need flair and workers , but come on do you really think they are united class even as workers i dont think so , the reserves are showing more promise

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
"He gets called my dad, my granddad, you name it," said Fletcher. "I get it all the time and I'm sure people think that's why I'm in the team.
lmao this is exactly what i think along with the rest of us around me in the stretty

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
united legend , now that is getting carried away.
i have never been one of his greatest fans but even i have had to admit he is playing better than last season and does a reasonable job when anderson carrick and co are not available

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
he could easily be a regular in any premier league team bar the top four , everyone appreciates he is a good squad player and it is only a question of time till he gets frustrated and leaves , just like all the squad players before him they all want to play every week

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Like i have said before i have changed my mind on fletch a bit , he has been okay .
But i cannot wait till all our players are fully fit and he is relegated to being a good squad player again.
Me personally i do not think hard work alone is enough to cut it at united you need to offer a bit more, i like the look of possebon who looks more of a united midfielder than fletch.
Its all about opinions and i have always maintained fletcher was not united class , but i have had to give him credit he has been one of our best and most consistant players this season

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Not ever been one of his greatest fans , but i have to admit in the big games he has never let us down , he would probably get into most premier league teams bar the top four.
like i said never rated him but fair play to him he has proved his worth

1 - 9 of 9 Posts