Manchester United Talk banner

Flog Drog Says Scolari

833 views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  frenchie 
#1 ·
The new Blues boss wants funds to rebuild the squad and SunSport can reveal he has told owner Roman Abramovich the Ivory Coast hitman can go.

Chelsea want £22million for Drog, with AC Milan desperate to get him after missing out on Emmanuel Adebayor.

And Big Phil has also offered Florent Malouda to Barcelona as part of an £18m bid for striker Samuel Eto'o.

Scolari officially started work yesterday and, having landed Deco on Monday, aims to shake up the squad.

Chelsea are still keeping tabs on Ronaldinho, who Milan also want. But Barca team-mate Eto'o, 27, has become top target.

He wants £160,000-a-week but the Blues are confident signing-on and loyalty bonuses will reduce his wages.

i think scolari will flop at chelski and they should have kept avram grant

See less See more
#3 ·
i hope drogba leaves i cant stand the guy he has been saying he never wanted to sign for chelski then every summer he says hes leaving. he is a spineless git i think his attitude stinks i have never seen a player of his size and strength fall over as easily as drogba it looks like he was taken out by a sniper at times , i think hes bad for the prem we have too many players rolling over at the slightest touch its ridiculous. good riddance to bad rubbish

#5 ·
No surprise really.

The Chelsea fans have wanted him gone since after the Champions League final.

Scolari usually likes to play one up, and theres no better at playing on up than Didier Drogba, despite his behaviour.

Hes been one of their best players of the last two years, along with Essien, so I'm glad! :D

#6 ·
manutd004 said:
No surprise really.

The Chelsea fans have wanted him gone since after the Champions League final.

Scolari usually likes to play one up, and theres no better at playing on up than Didier Drogba, despite his behaviour.

Hes been one of their best players of the last two years, along with Essien, so I'm glad! :D
it's not so much chelsea fans want drogba gone....he's been moaning all last season that he never wanted to stay at chelsea,so when he then gets himself into yet more bother in a huge final,he basically cooked his own goose.i've got friends who are die hard blues fans,the majority of them wanted him to stay.but he's not got the decision to make any more.scolari will make it for him...

#9 ·
Milan still keen on strike duo

Milan have not ruled out the possibility of making an approach for Didier Drogba and Emmanuel Adebayor.

Both players have been heavily linked with a summer move to the San Siro, although the Serie A giants are yet to make an official approach for either.

Chelsea striker Drogba has been a long-term target for the Rossoneri, while Arsenal hit-man Adebayor is a reported target for a number of clubs - despite the Gunners' insistence that he is not for sale.

Despite neither player having stated their desire to leave their present employers, or an approach for their services having been made, Milan's technical director Leonardo confirmed that the African duo remain high on the club's wish list.

"It's no secret we're interested in signing a forward and are studying candidates," said the Brazilian.

"Drogba is a fine player and Adebayor is a player I really like. We are waiting for the right time to move."

Relationship
Meanwhile, Leonardo reiterated Milan's stance concerning Chelsea's reported pursuit of World Player of the Year, Kaka.

"I can only repeat what we keep saying - there is no possibility of Kaka moving away from Milan," he told the BBC.

"We have not received an official bid for him. He is very close to AC Milan and has a very, very good relationship with the club."
Source: Sky Sports

Milan wont get adebayor but they probaly will get drogba if they pursue him.. and getting ronaldhino is likely as well.

#10 ·
Drogba is a Dick....!!!!
I dont think Ronaldo is as bad as this guy,
Drogba still goes down 2 easy, gettin involved in situations that he should't, andffights with his own team-mates and coaching staff,
And after season 06/07 when he finished Top corer, he thought he was the best player in the world,
What did he do this seson, sweet **** all, Ronaldo scored 42 goals after scoring 23 the season before that.....!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.