Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
spellbound said:
OMG!!!! You could get banned for this.:p :D
there are only two people on the site that can ban me and both don't seem to be giving a toss at the moment :rolleyes:

Anyway, I hear what you're saying, people get in trouble for questioning our players ability, but I think it's because they don't just question they totally slam players and even if players like nani have a decent game, they are still failures.

That's exaggerated.

What I'm saying is that at 30million pounds, Berbatov's output is questionable and might be considered a flop by most neutrals who aren't man united fans.

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
Jo was a waste of money, Bentley hasn't played a good game yet for spurs, and i expected more from Deco.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Jo hasn't played much its hard to say if hes any good or not hes always injured.
Keane i feel sorry for cos Rafas a ****ing tool.
Berba :eek: he got us the winner against boro ;) yea he hasnt lived up to the hype YET :D
Modric only finding form now.
Bentley yea poor

But the worst for me has been Pavlychenko (if thats how you spell it) he has been rubbish him and Bent cant play together at all and Pav cant do anything on his own.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
RedForceRising said:
there are only two people on the site that can ban me and both don't seem to be giving a toss at the moment :rolleyes:

Anyway, I hear what you're saying, people get in trouble for questioning our players ability, but I think it's because they don't just question they totally slam players and even if players like nani have a decent game, they are still failures.

That's exaggerated.

What I'm saying is that at 30million pounds, Berbatov's output is questionable and might be considered a flop by most neutrals who aren't man united fans.
Yeah Im with you. Its always easier to paint the world in black or white, either you're with us or you're against us or...hate or love as so many do.

But I must say that I heard comments from non united fans saying Berbatov have been a good buy even if the price tag can be questioned. Ive so far not being impressed by his play. Not if he was our only target this last summer I have to say I had much higher expectations but now I lower them many levels. I see him just as a squad player and not the franchise player he were supposed to be.
But yes, if you put it that way price tag+expectations against the stats and over all performance he's a dissapointment but not really a flop.:)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts