Manchester United Talk banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
I am going to wait for more patches, for instance, there has to be bug when every of my last 5-6 Australia games have played I've had a goal disallowed(one minimum) in each, and i find myself winless and looking to not make the world cup! lol

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,665 Posts
reddwarf said:
Anyone know when FM 2008 will be released on the XBOX 360?
In answer to my own question(!)...

I joined the Sport Interactive forum and it appears that the development takes a lot longer for the 360 so it will not be out before Christmas :(

They have not announced a release date but have confirmed that reports that the game will not be released on the 360 are false :)

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
does anyone else here own championship manager 01/02 i find it MUCH more addictive than this as long as you use the update, best FM ever!

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,665 Posts
Toybos said:
does anyone else here own championship manager 01/02 i find it MUCH more addictive than this as long as you use the update, best FM ever!
I used to play that on my XBOX. Gave it away to one of my housemates a couple of years ago.

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,665 Posts
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

The release date for FM08 on XBOX 360 has been announced.

28th March.

Hallelujah!

Z

·
0 Posts
I've just started playing FM08 on the PC. Never played any of the previous versions but I must say it's quite addictive. I've been playing a week and I've clocked up over 22 hours game time already, it's eating into my drinking time :(

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
-zuco- said:
I've just started playing FM08 on the PC. Never played any of the previous versions but I must say it's quite addictive. I've been playing a week and I've clocked up over 22 hours game time already, it's eating into my drinking time :(
lol maybe thats a good thing ;) for your liver at least.....

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,665 Posts
-zuco- said:
You could have a few cans while you play and make it Drunk Football Manager 08 :D

Solsk - yeah it is a long time to wait (5 months after the PC version was released!) but I'm just really pleased I'll be able to play it!

·
Registered
76 Posts
**** i still play 01/02, had FM2006 then FM2007, then i went back to 01/02 as i found a site to get data updates and i love that one cause it's simple, and quicker to get through seasons.
Although when i had the FM2008 demo i couldnt get off it so might buy it sometime if i can be assed.

41 - 56 of 56 Posts