Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys & Girls,

Am staying at the Etap Hotel, Salford Keys, along Trafford Road after the Everton Game. Every other time i have been up, ive stayed at Premier Inn an Deansgate Locks.

Can anybody recommend anywhere good for a meal after the game? Just something simple, like pub food, steak and chips etc.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I hear they do some cracking prawn sandwhiches and some gorgeous champagne

Haha only joking, M8 how do we know what you like to eat ? I go to the Peter Pan chippy after the game my usual is a fat burger and chips all for £3.00. :)

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
Lol, yeah you could just get a burger from one of the many, many roadside grills that appear on matchdays.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
after every match we stop off at the chippie on the corner and get a large chips smothered in s**tloads of curry sauce....nothing like it after a match to warm you back up.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mufc-ok said:
I hear they do some cracking prawn sandwhiches and some gorgeous champagne

Haha only joking, M8 how do we know what you like to eat ? I go to the Peter Pan chippy after the game my usual is a fat burger and chips all for £3.00. :)
Prawn Sandwhiches?

Im not some kind of day tripper ill have you know!!
I was think more a meal, lol, i see there a couple of restaurants on Trafford Road. Frankie & Bennys etc, are these likely to be packed after the game?

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
There's a good Subway near Piccadilly Gardens!!

Seriously, there's v little around OT as regards nice restraunts, best bet would be to go into the city unless your going to settle for Burgers and Chips!

·
Registered
364 Posts
Hop on the metro after the game and check out some of the restaurants in the city centre? There seems to be some nice ones around. Then just hop the metro back afterwards ... £2 ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts