Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Sweet video!

Great to see the way Roo's a;ways knocking about with Nev, Giggsy, Rio or Scholsey. Those 4 have been here long term, maybe not Rio so much, but he's at Utd for life IMO! :D:D Gutted he didn't get a medal...

Did Gibbo have cramp there? :p :laugh:

Giggsy pulling the prank strings... :p Haha...

hatedastarfish said:
haha class. gibbo fumbled his can and landed on his foot, he winced in pain, one for he stupid injuries if its bad!
...ah right! :laugh:

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Sweet video!

Great to see the way Roo's a;ways knocking about with Nev, Giggsy, Rio or Scholsey. Those 4 have been here long term, maybe not Rio so much, but he's at Utd for life IMO! :D:D Gutted he didn't get a medal...

Did Gibbo have cramp there? :p :laugh:

Giggsy pulling the prank strings... :p Haha...

...ah right! :laugh:
one mite say he cant handle his drink;) hahaha

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
haha class. gibbo fumbled his can and landed on his foot, he winced in pain, one for he stupid injuries if its bad!
yeah I saw that on MUTV yesterday :rofl:

I love the way Evans goes in straight away and picks up a crate of Carling.
Only the Irish lads (Gibson, Evans and Jonner) seem interested in the beer :first:

·
Registered
846 Posts
That has to be the worst changing room celebration i have ever seen after winning a trophy.

good pictures though and its nice to look back on these things.

·
I aim to Misbehave
6,371 Posts
I think they were too tired to jump around! :laugh: O'Shea looked like most active... :p
:thumbsup:

After 120 minutes of football and penalties, yeah, they're tired. And don't forget they've been playing twice a week, so, yeah, there's happiness, another goal achieved, but there's more games to come, and after such a long match, I'd imagine most of them just wanted to get a shower and into bed.

·
I'm so gorgeous they want to arrest me
8,772 Posts
:thumbsup:

After 120 minutes of football and penalties, yeah, they're tired. And don't forget they've been playing twice a week, so, yeah, there's happiness, another goal achieved, but there's more games to come, and after such a long match, I'd imagine most of them just wanted to get a shower and into bed.

And have a few free cans of beer. ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts