28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got released by Crewe Alexandra last night :(
just wondering hat you all think about academies in England
I think Uniteds is awful

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
why do you think United's awful?...from what i've heard it's one of the best..what makes you say that?..any solid arguments?

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
was in the west brom one many years ago before they were called " academies" lol......these days they are all on a different planet to what they were 2 decades ago

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
bad luck about being released matey. utd's city's and west hams are all good, west hams was the best a few years ago (lampard, joe cole, rio, defoe to name a few) dunno which one's the best now tho. Whats crewe's like?

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
I think Barcelona are so far ahead you can't catch them. How do they do it? I bet everybody would love to know their methods.

·
Banned
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The fact we beat United in every game from under 8 to under 16s
Im a united season ticket holder but the academy should be better

·
Banned
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
rooneyNo10 said:
bad luck about being released matey. utd's city's and west hams are all good, west hams was the best a few years ago (lampard, joe cole, rio, defoe to name a few) dunno which one's the best now tho. Whats crewe's like?

Dario Gradi was such an inspiration. crewe have only been beaten by stoke city. we beat united 4-0, city 3-1 and everton 2-1 gutted to have been released

·
has been served
2,947 Posts
VivaRonaldo7 said:
I got released by Crewe Alexandra last night :(
just wondering hat you all think about academies in England
I think Uniteds is awful
Mate I really wouldnt be down. Crewe have a quality academy and I've heard of plenty of clubs swooping for their kids and coaching staff. You'll find another club, no doubt.

·
has been served
2,947 Posts
dlan4327 said:
I think Barcelona are so far ahead you can't catch them. How do they do it? I bet everybody would love to know their methods.
Having about 50 ex ballon d'or winners as coaches and buying every promising prospect from South America and Spain at 12 years old.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts