Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which is the best......and don't get me wrong...I don't condone football hooligans or anything like that at all...

I have seen Fotball Factory but not Green Street...

I thought Football Factory was ok the first time I saw it...that was when I was 14...but I saw it again recently and appreciated the true message it was trying to get across.....

Danny Dyers grandfather, the war hero, is the main point of the film....
We see how London and the world is losing its morals and how racism is as widespread as ever....

I hear from friends that the 'fight scenes' in Green Street are far superior than Football Factory.....

but is it any good and is it better than Football Factory...............your views please....

·
Registered
788 Posts
Ij ust watched Football Factory the other night and i think it is better that Green Street, I think Danny Dyer makes the movie what it is!

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
the football factory was done on a budget of 0.5 mil where as green street was done on a budget of about 6mil

the lead carachter in green street is supposed to be a west ham boy but he's got an american accent his cockney accent is shit also elijah wood (the hobbit) as a football hooligan, lmao cmon, he's not even believable. they just get so many little things wrong that it spoils the film

so i'd say football factory is the better of the 2,

i also agree with ryder that ID is the daddy of these films quality film

·
Registered
291 Posts
Green street is way better. Factory is alright, but not enough football and u get more knowledge of the games and crowds in GSH

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
rydersonthestorm said:
Sorry but both those films are for kids anyone from england knows the firm and ID are the real films about football hooligans.

what clubs are they associated with.....?????....in the films....????

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Id is about a made up club Shadwell Town FC but it is a quality film.
The firm is based on west ham uinted's inner city firm from the 70/80's and is also an excellent film.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts