Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll kick off......

So there are six Liverpool players in the England squad.. It'll be interesting to watch a team come 8th out of a group of four.

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I hear the Polish national team took off from Heathrow and have arrived safely in Poland for the Euro's.

·
Veritas vos liberabit
10,006 Posts
Here's the joke that got me perma-banned on redcafe :red:
You could say they overreacted a little

I was surprised to see so many Newcastle United fans on my latest trip to Japan, everyone kept shouting 'Toon Army'

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Some years back United played Citeh in a pre season 'friendly' at Maine Road.To even things up United only fielded 2 players, Peter Schmeichel and Roy Keane.
Mid way through the 2nd half United were cruising , leading by 2 - nil when disaster struck, Schmeichel collided with the post saving a shot and had to go off with concussion.Several hours later he was visited in hospital by Sir Alex.
How did the game finish boss? Schmikes enquired ,
' 2 - 2 draw ' replied a slightly miffed Sir Alex,
'What happened' asked Schmikes
Roy got sent off 2 minutes after you got injured' was the reply.
Ah the good old days.;)

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
So a Red's missus goes to the doctor, he says "What's ailing you today ma'am?"

"Oh doctor, it ain't me I'm worried about t'day, it's me husband. Caught him masturbating, I did" she says.

"Well, that's nothing out of the ordinary, ma'am. All men do that" he says.

She asks "Well, is it ordinary to chant 'Flog Rooney, Flog Rooney' while spanking the monkey, then?"

Doc puts a hand on her shoulder and says "Not to worry ma'am, all wankers say that"

1 - 20 of 20 Posts