Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quick quiz

1. Who was the first team to win the world cup?

2. David healy broke who's european championship qualifying goalscoring record ?

3. Which team did holland defeat in the 1988 european championship final ?

4. What year was eric cantona's only major international tournament ?

5. Name two fellow brazilian's in juninho's middlesborough team in 1996-1997 season?

6. Who played in goal for france at euro 96?

no googling
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,467 Posts
fazman said:
Quick quiz

1. Who was the first team to win the world cup?
UAREGAY!!

2. David healy broke who's european championship qualifying goalscoring record ?

davor Suker

3. Which team did holland defeat in the 1988 european championship final ?
USSR
4. What year was eric cantona's only major international tournament ?
'92?
5. Name two fellow brazilian's in juninho's middlesborough team in 1996-1997 season?
Emerson and.........give me a bit on this one....
6. Who played in goal for france at euro 96?
barthez

no googling
oooh I love a quiz :)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jazz 16 said:
but he mentioned Junihno.....unless it was a trick question :rolleyes:
faz ya Dawg

I will give you a clue the brizilian scored a free kick against holland at usa 1994

and you got one wrong aswell

and thanks for the uragay answer really mature of you jazz
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,001 Posts
fazman said:
Quick quiz

1. Who was the first team to win the world cup?

2. David healy broke who's european championship qualifying goalscoring record ?

3. Which team did holland defeat in the 1988 european championship final ?

4. What year was eric cantona's only major international tournament ?

5. Name two fellow brazilian's in juninho's middlesborough team in 1996-1997 season?

6. Who played in goal for france at euro 96?

no googling
1. Uraguay
2. Davor Sukr
3. Pass
4. Euro 92
5. Emerson & ????
6. Bernad Lama
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,467 Posts
fazman said:
I will give you a clue the brizilian scored a free kick against holland at usa 1994

and you got one wrong aswell

and thanks for the uragay answer really mature of you jazz
Its a famous Homer Simpson quote faz:p

Bernard Lama in goal 96 and Branco was the other Brazilian,
Id forgotten about him but Ill never forget that bullet of a free kick in 94.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jazz 16 said:
Its a famous Homer Simpson quote faz:p

Bernard Lama in goal 96 and Branco was the other Brazilian,
Id forgotten about him but Ill never forget that bullet of a free kick in 94.

jazz cheated and used google but you still won the first prize


a free kfc meal
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,467 Posts
fazman said:
jazz cheated and used google but you still won the first prize


a free kfc meal
lol Faz, I could have done with that meal last night when i went with my Gf :rolleyes:

Ill admit I googled the Lama one.....:eek: but thats all ;)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jazz 16 said:
lol Faz, I could have done with that meal last night when i went with my Gf :rolleyes:

Ill admit I googled the Lama one.....:eek: but thats all ;)

how can you forget bernard lama lol!!! he was a good goalkeeper
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top