Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think which football club has the best football school?

In my opinion it's Man Utd but I think Ajax also make a great job.

They bring on world class players like Johan Cruyff, Edgar Davids, Clarence Seedorf and Marc Overmars, to mention some of them. And I think Rafael Van Der Vaart comes from Ajax, too.

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
The Barcelona academy is the best in the world if you go to Barcelona and go to the nou camp the training facilitys are all based around the ground you can see them training from the road its wicked.

I also think Sporting lisbons must be good because the talent coming from there is amazing.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
red dave said:
The Barcelona academy is the best in the world if you go to Barcelona and go to the nou camp the training facilitys are all based around the ground you can see them training from the road its wicked.

I also think Sporting lisbons must be good because the talent coming from there is amazing.
Luis Figo, Nani and Ronaldo came from Sporting.

·
has been served
2,947 Posts
Man United dont have an "amazing" academy.

Ajax, Barcelona, West Ham, Lyon...

Those are "amazing" academies.

Yes I said West Ham. They had 4 players who'd come through the ranks for them in the Champions League final.

Wont even start on the South American academies, Santos, Cruziero, Gremio etc

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Justice said:
Man United dont have an "amazing" academy.

Ajax, Barcelona, West Ham, Lyon...

Those are "amazing" academies.

Yes I said West Ham. They had 4 players who'd come through the ranks for them in the Champions League final.

Wont even start on the South American academies, Santos, Cruziero, Gremio etc
Frank Lampard and Joe Cole came from West Ham United I think. :confused:

Man Utd bring Paul Scholes, Ryan Giggs, David Beckham, Gary Neville, and so on...

World class footballers.

·
I'm so gorgeous they want to arrest me
8,772 Posts
West Ham, Barca, Ajax, PSV, Sporting Lisbon have great academies.

Edit: Just been thinking but Barca have by far the best. Xavi, Puyol, Iniesta, Fabregas, Busquets, Pique, Valdes, Messi and Bojan.

Bayern have Lahm, Lell, Ottl, Schweinsteigar, Kroos and Rensing.

Inter Milan's is truly shocking. In there current first team squad they only have Ballotelli and these 3 that I have never heard of Andrea Mei, Davide Santone and Francesco Bolzoni.

·
has been served
2,947 Posts
ayrton-senna3 said:
Frank Lampard and Joe Cole came from West Ham United I think. :confused:

Man Utd bring Paul Scholes, Ryan Giggs, David Beckham, Gary Neville, and so on...

World class footballers.
You're forgetting Carrick and Rio from West Ham.

Also, Giggs came from City at 15 and Beckham joined at 16. They only spent 2 years max at United before becoming first team players so I wouldnt really call them products of our Academy....

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
From what people say the Ajax Academy has the biggest strike rate but I think they get more of a chance there like I said before I go with Barcelona amazing club and they teach them amazing football.

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
VivaRonaldo7 said:
Crewe Alexandra
One of the Top 20 in Europe
Produced more Proffesionals then United

Yes they have produced more pro footballers because they survive on there youth policy they bread them and then sell them on for a the cash.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts