Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
easy which players from the same families- can be brothers, fathers-sons, cousins, etc have come from the same family and played football??? and which set are the best??

i'll start with the ferdinand lot...rio, les and anton.....two of them have been major premiership stars and been at the top of the game except maybe anton looked like being a future international but lately looks more like an average prem player

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
Nice list. Modric and Viduka are cousins?? never knew that.
And who can forget the Maradona clan? his bro, his son and now Aguero!!

and the Milburn/Charlton clans were probably the most plentiful and gifted.

5 laudraup's
wtf :confused: nonsense

·
There's Only One Darren Fletcher!
11,978 Posts
Justice said:
Shit, there are so much shit on that link I never knew.

Sergio Aguero married Diego Maradona's daughter?

Santiago Solari and Redondo are related.

Biggest news though, Luka Modric and Mark Viduka are cousins. **** me.

yeah they are...

Can you imagine their children!!! Half aguero half maradonaaaa :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
I aim to Misbehave
6,371 Posts
Roberto de Assis Moreira was a player, up till the 2002 season. He played for us in the 95/96 season. He's now retired, and manages his younger brother's career, Ronaldo de Assis Moreira, more known as Ronaldinho Gaucho ;)

Alfredo Quaresma played for Belenenses from 61 to 77, he was Ricardo Quaresma's great uncle.

Félix Mourinho was a goalkeeper, also for Belenenses, from 68 to 74, and he's the father of everyone's favorite coach ;)

António Veloso played quite a few years for Benfica. He was famous for his bushy moustache. His son was dismissed from the benfica youth teams, supposedly because he was a bit chubby. Well, Sporting seemed to think that there was potential in the chubby kid, and, after a few years, that boy has grown into a man called Miguel Veloso.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts