Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 20 of 135 Posts

· Banned
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've had various threads with our favourite players in the world and England now were going to have a most overated players in the world thread.

So who do you think is Overated ?

Limit it to 2 players each so everyone gets a go !

Im going to go for Adriano of Inter milan wow!! he is slow , clumsy and I have never ever seen him play well !

And my next on has to be Mancini of Inter Milan one good season at Roma and he is a world superstar not for me he has pace and a good shot but in my eyes he is well overated.

· United's masseuse
6,348 Posts
Torres being an over rated ; i won`t go in that criteria, that`s your opinion and i`ll respect it lol BUT he surely isn`t the most over rated player for god`s sake !!

in my opinion, Ashley Cole, Obi Mikel & David James make part of that list.

· Registered
1,373 Posts
cantos red army said:
im one of them members ;) :p i think hes world class tbh!

what about frank lampard instead?;) :D
red_dave said:
Limit it to 2 players each so everyone gets a go !
I just posted two strikers. And am no saying it because he is Pool's player. I have seen him playing at Atletico Madrid so many times.

Of course there are a lot more from each position. Lampard is also in my list :)
He was a good player , but has been crap in last few years. Even his shoots are not as dangerous as before.

· Banned
28,898 Posts
zoran_zlatanov said:
I just posted two strikers. And am no saying it because he is Pool's player. I have seen him playing at Atletico Madrid so many times.

Of course there are a lot more from each position. Lampard is also in my list :)
He was a good player , but has been crap in last few years. Even his shoots are not as dangerous as before.
ill agree with you on the lampard one anyway ;) :) !

· Banned
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sporting4Ever said:
well, quaresma is getting a lot of bad rap at the moment, and maybe he blew his chance, but i do think he has quality.

There's one guy that's never impressed me, and that's Raul.

And since i gotta go to work, i'll think on someone else later ;)

Wow I have to question your sanity Raul is one of the greatest !!

1 - 20 of 135 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.