Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've had various threads with our favourite players in the world and England now were going to have a most overated players in the world thread.

So who do you think is Overated ?

Limit it to 2 players each so everyone gets a go !

Im going to go for Adriano of Inter milan wow!! he is slow , clumsy and I have never ever seen him play well !

And my next on has to be Mancini of Inter Milan one good season at Roma and he is a world superstar not for me he has pace and a good shot but in my eyes he is well overated.

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
Torres being an over rated ; i won`t go in that criteria, that`s your opinion and i`ll respect it lol BUT he surely isn`t the most over rated player for god`s sake !!

in my opinion, Ashley Cole, Obi Mikel & David James make part of that list.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
cantos red army said:
im one of them members ;) :p i think hes world class tbh!

what about frank lampard instead?;) :D
red_dave said:
Limit it to 2 players each so everyone gets a go !
I just posted two strikers. And am no saying it because he is Pool's player. I have seen him playing at Atletico Madrid so many times.

Of course there are a lot more from each position. Lampard is also in my list :)
He was a good player , but has been crap in last few years. Even his shoots are not as dangerous as before.

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
zoran_zlatanov said:
I just posted two strikers. And am no saying it because he is Pool's player. I have seen him playing at Atletico Madrid so many times.

Of course there are a lot more from each position. Lampard is also in my list :)
He was a good player , but has been crap in last few years. Even his shoots are not as dangerous as before.
ill agree with you on the lampard one anyway ;) :) !

·
I aim to Misbehave
6,371 Posts
red dave said:
Overrated full stop !!

well, quaresma is getting a lot of bad rap at the moment, and maybe he blew his chance, but i do think he has quality.

There's one guy that's never impressed me, and that's Raul.

And since i gotta go to work, i'll think on someone else later ;)

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sporting4Ever said:
well, quaresma is getting a lot of bad rap at the moment, and maybe he blew his chance, but i do think he has quality.

There's one guy that's never impressed me, and that's Raul.

And since i gotta go to work, i'll think on someone else later ;)

Wow I have to question your sanity Raul is one of the greatest !!

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
gibby17 said:
John Terry.
Definitely.

You can add fabregas to the list. I'm not saying the guy isn't reasonably good, but the pundits talk about him as if he was the second coming ffs. How many goals has he scored since november 07, five/six?

I hate the little sh*t.

1 - 20 of 135 Posts