Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After watching a show on baseballs unbreakable records last nite i started to think of football unbreakable records.
so basicaly were talking what records in football do you think will never be broke?!?!
and if it is capable who can beat it?

my thoughts of some so far are:

Ryan Giggs - All time apperance record for united
some how i cant see anyone breaking that at all with how much players move clubs and injurys so on so forth.
who can beat it - some how i dont see anyone beating it ever.

Real Mardrid - 9 times Europian/ Champions League
with the way footballs going all these rich owners and players moving back and forth i dont see any teams getting close to this and still mardrid can extend it.
who can beat it - milan are on 7 so they could they could have a chance but if mardrid win it more theres no chance.

Real Mardrid
- 5 times in a row Europian/ Champions League 1956 - 1960
winning any trophy 5 times in a row is hard enough but with it being Europe's top top trophy then thats unthinkable in footballs current climate
who can beat it frankly no one, football is much stronger now adays teams arnt so domanant

your thoughts?

·
GET YOUR HEAD OUT THE PUSSY CLOUDS & IN THE GAME
2,659 Posts
Arsenals 49 games unbeaten?
I think thats a damn impressive Record and with all these teams getting rich owners and becomin stronger, it looks less likely anyone will do it.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
chelsea home record? it will be broken 2 weeks later, but they will hold the record for longest unbeaten run at home. i dun see any team coming close to it so far.

·
Banned
1,790 Posts
Keano! said:
That record Cech has for longest time gone without conceding? :eek:
i think it pepe reina 17 game ?? that why he was given golden glove award by barclays well im not sure if cech has this record mate

hey mates we have record of FA cup and most important

intercontinental cup in UK no one have it yet except MAN UNITED
this year it can be our 2 well now it is called world fifa cup i think

record in barclayscard premiership 10 time well we do have some record lol

hehehe

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Giggsy's record probably will never be surpassed in English Football ever. Not only total appearances for a single club, but the number of Winner's Medals he has.

Pele and his 3 World Cup Winner's Medals?
Quality of teams gets better and better all the time. I do not ever see anyone ever getting that many World Cup winner's medals...or even surpassing it.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Well there are also those records which no one will ever break like Man United being the first English club to win a European Trophy (Champions League) :)

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
^ Many great footballers can break that record
but none of the great footballers of these days is loyal enough to his club and most of the footballers change the league they play in every 4/5 years
you have to play 10 years + in the EPL and be a one of the top goalscorers every season

and look at the nearest one to Shearer
Shearer 260
Andy Cole 188
Henry 174
Fowler 161
Les Ferdinand 150
Teddy Sheringham 147
Michael Owen 137
Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink 128
Dwight Yorke 123
Ian Wright 113

·
Registered
90 Posts
david james : the most amount of daft haircuts sported in a season :)

remember the superman cut a couple of years ago?

hair-larious

c what i did there :)

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
RedDeviler said:
david james : the most amount of daft haircuts sported in a season :)

remember the superman cut a couple of years ago?

hair-larious

c what i did there :)
remember the weird cut in his last match with england :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts