Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK a fairly sick topic, but one that comes with the territory of Football. What are the worst football injuries you have ever seen?

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
has to be david busst for me ex coventry player he did it against us a few years back, the great dane (schmiecal) was nearly sick when he looked at it

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
oh look there is them carrots i had for dinner, it took me 3 years to get over that pic now you show me again, i better phone my shrink. :0)

seriously tho that is proper sick!

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
andycole9 said:
oh look there is them carrots i had for dinner, it took me 3 years to get over that pic now you show me again, i better phone my shrink. :0)

seriously tho that is proper sick!

Yeah Andy, its a real ugly one with the Conventry player. I think he had to retire from football after this injury. I remember reading about how the United players went to see him at the hospital and how much he appreciated it. Uh

Its not really injuries but these players falling down dead on the pitch is a nightmare too. Foe and Feher to mention a few of the more famous names. Also all those who die after a collapse on the pitch like Puerta. :( Really a sad topic.

·
Registered
675 Posts
the worst sporting one for me is a swimmer who had both legs bitten of by a great white. lucky i cant find the link, u wudnt want to see it anyway :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts