Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Davey baby chips 'n' gravy
4,055 Posts
fazman said:
im a big fan of diarra and believe arsenal and chelsea were mad to let the man leave
Yup wasn't even given a chance at Chelsea and same with Arsenal, gool old Harry Redknapp knew he was good though, right now he is showing good potential at Portmouth got good skill, great awareness and can hold the ball well. I don't think he would be a target for Utd though.

I like Miguel Veloso for Sporting, he has bags of potential with a big physical presence and it's no secret Utd are quite keen on him, may even see him at OT next season.

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Davey said:
Yup wasn't even given a chance at Chelsea and same with Arsenal, gool old Harry Redknapp knew he was good though, right now he is showing good potential at Portmouth got good skill, great awareness and can hold the ball well. I don't think he would be a target for Utd though.
you never know what the future holds imagin that on your cv though playing for united , chelsea , arsenal

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
acazzer said:
WE did not put hargreaves rb fergie put him there cos tactically the mans a fool
He's not a fool tactically, that's a bit harsh.

However, when O'Shea came on for Anderson on saturday, Hargreaves should definitely have been moved into mid field and O'Shea put at right back.

It's baffling that that didn't happen.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.