Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,665 Posts
Seems to be a popular question!

I'm going to the same pub I watched the 1999 Champions League Final in. The difference this time is that I'm old enough to legally buy alcohol and I won't be hung over going into school the next day!!!

·
Registered
915 Posts
In the pub with my mates, after I finally convinced our boss to give us time off, like it would have made a difference if he hadn't :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Dean555 said:
where will you be watching it ?

Wearing a United Jersey (Ronaldo) last season's (Home). Sitting in the TV-room ,watching the match on hopeless Ten Sports in the middle of the sunday night ..... I wud be eating some Pizza or sumthing..... Mostl my mates will also come along ! Would be an awesome Match ! :D

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Here:

The Sugar Club on Leeson Street in Dublin.
Champions League Final on our Cinema Screen. Manchester United vs Chelsea Doors 7pm / Admission FREE.

Watch the final match on our 25 foot Cinema Screen with a full bar and table service. :) The first 50 in get a free pint of Heineken.

Its an old cinema thats been renovated into a club, so there are comfy seats,
tables and a fat screen. I cant wait :)

·
He wipes front to back
27,655 Posts
i was coming to manchester in minibus with my cousin but as club do not seem to be putting game on at ground they have binned the bus . i am now going to go to a few pubs then back to his flat to watch it on his 50 inch hd plasma with 1000 watts surround sound . so cash i would have spent on petrol and my bit of bus rental can go on taxis and ale instead . i tried to get him to come up on train but he wouldnt have it .

Z

·
0 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
Here:

The Sugar Club on Leeson Street in Dublin.
Champions League Final on our Cinema Screen. Manchester United vs Chelsea Doors 7pm / Admission FREE.

Watch the final match on our 25 foot Cinema Screen with a full bar and table service. :) The first 50 in get a free pint of Heineken.

Its an old cinema thats been renovated into a club, so there are comfy seats,
tables and a fat screen. I cant wait :)
Got a spare room at your house Jazz? :eek:

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
haggler said:
i was coming to manchester in minibus with my cousin but as club do not seem to be putting game on at ground they have binned the bus . i am now going to go to a few pubs then back to his flat to watch it on his 50 inch hd plasma with 1000 watts surround sound . so cash i would have spent on petrol and my bit of bus rental can go on taxis and ale instead . i tried to get him to come up on train but he wouldnt have it .
Its a pain in the goolies that nowt is happening at OT, but I reckon Manchester
will be buzzing regardless. Ive just found somewhere to go (see above) so Im
happy. The lads I would have been watching it with here in Dublin are all
flying over to Manchester for the craic. i would have joined them but have to be
in work on Thursday :rolleyes:
Oh well a mighty night will be had anyway (if we win that is;) )

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
-zuco- said:
Got a spare room at your house Jazz? :eek:

yeah it sounds good doesnt it?:)
Feel free to come to Dublin and stay in mine. My casa is your casa......

But to be fair it will be FAR better in Manchester ;)

·
Registered
298 Posts
i was hoping to watch the match in the local pub with a scouser friend. He doesn't want to go anymore hehe :D for sure he'll support utd during the final

·
Registered
590 Posts
As much as I would love to be in Moscow, I doubt it will be possible. Still I will be watching the game in another city starting with M, good old Manchester :). I'm guessing I will be in a pub somewhere as there seems to be nothing going on at OT.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts