Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
I absolutely am disappointed that we didn't win the FA cup, though of the three competitions, it is the least prized one in my eye. The ambition to win everything is part of what makes this club special. FFS, we were talking about a quadruple, and well with-in reach. Was it a long-shot? Absolutely, but you would be lying if you said you didn't dream of it as well, as a supporter. Gutted, but nervously and anxiously awaiting the rest of the season, and ready to sing along as the lads cross the finish line. How many trophies will win when they cross though, remains to be seen.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
would not forget the game. i was watching the future of united, and i am glad that i did. defeat in wembley will teach the young lads a lot. they will only improve from here on.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
I feel for Ronaldo and Rooney who both wanted to win the F.A Cup so bad and wanted the 5 trophies, but the inexperince of our players when it came to penalties let us down, especially Berbatov, i mean my 4 year old brother could have done better than that.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts